Would you (or did you) ever trade your Wife in for a younger model?

WineOh

59 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm sure the Thai women have the same conversations about trading in the old man who is getting fatter and balder and poorer for a slimmer, hairier , richer one

Good luck finding an unattached white guy.

Rarer than hen's teeth at the moment.

7 hours ago, Liverpoolfan said:

Would you (or did you) ever trade your Wife in for a younger model?

Dunno about trade, I just got into another relationship and it just turned out they were younger.

A young man cannot live with the same woman for more than 20 years it just ain't natural.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

Mine too is a bit rusty in places , I blame the humidity , her knickers have holes in from scratching which helps a bit.

As for OP question.  Someone said to me when I said I was going back to LoS ' Your wife may not like it there ' I replied ( To much horror ) My wife isn't going , she just doesn't know yet.

At least my eldest daughter,son in law and 3 grandchildern come out to see me and my TW who is 23 years younger than me.

IMGP1205.JPG

I hope you introduced your son-in-law to some hot young isaan girls far younger than his wife!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

I'm sure the Thai women have the same conversations about trading in the old man who is getting fatter and balder and poorer for a slimmer, hairier , richer one

Perhaps, but only by the poor under-educated girls who have been exploited by their parents and friends into marrying an older farang who has in turn been exloited similarly and dumped by his farang wife?

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, saakura said:

I hope you introduced your son-in-law to some hot young isaan girls far younger than his wife!

That was a low comment. Have you ever considered that his son-in-law might be very happy together with his choice of wife?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tgw said:

after a first marriage, my understanding of "marriage material" has become much much much narrower, on more than one level

Fertile and a woman from birth, under 32 years old, and weighing under 50Kg does it for me.

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Fertile and a woman from birth, under 32 years old, and weighing under 50Kg does it for me.

you must carry a heavy baggage of negatives if you can't find a willing person of "marriage material" as you described in less than 10 minutes.

Edited by tgw
  • Haha 1

I have never really been into the younger woman thing.

Both my farang wife and my Thai wife have/are within 10 years of my age. 

I sorta always wanted someone who I could relate to. 

I have never quite been able to get my head around the 60 year old farang man with the 20 something Thai woman. What the heck do you talk about? Their lives are so far apart, let alone the cultural thing

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I have never quite been able to get my head around the 60 year old farang man with the 20 something Thai woman. What the heck do you talk about? Their lives are so far apart, let alone the cultural thing

Well it depends whether you want a friend/companion or just sex? I like younger girls but the best, IMHO, are in their 30s.  Like you cant get us wanting younger we don't understand why you would want to tie yourself down in your last years. Variety is the spice of life and going with young, 30s, 40s even is different every time - who wants Pizza everyday?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Well it depends whether you want a friend/companion or just sex? I like younger girls but the best, IMHO, are in their 30s.  Like you cant get us wanting younger we don't understand why you would want to tie yourself down in your last years. Variety is the spice of life and going with young, 30s, 40s even is different every time - who wants Pizza everyday?

Older women more often than not have had kids. That's a negative for me right there. No Coopers droop and stretch marks for me.

I tried the friend/ companion and she took me for everything she could get from me. Now, I'd be happy with just sex. However, at my age it's more about waking up with someone I'm happy to wake up next to. Don't have to be miss world material, just as long as they ain't gonna look like granny before I die.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Why do you even imagine they talk? The Old guy is just happy to have one young enough to want sex and the young one is counting the baht she'd never have earned in a sweat shop.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why do you even imagine they talk? The Old guy is just happy to have one young enough to want sex and the young one is counting the baht she'd never have earned in a sweat shop.

Good point!

Each to their own I guess, depends what you want out of life. I'm just happy to have someone I can grow old with.

Yep sex is important but it's not the primary part of our relationship. For us it's just nice to share common interests, laugh at the same TV shows, enjoy walking by the lake, the list goes on.

Our kids are all adults, so we are done with the child raising, which is another thing that blows my mind with the older/younger thing.

Why any 60 something thinks having a kid with his 20 something woman is a good idea blows my mind. Babies are exhausting, thats why nature makes us have them when we are young.

Can't tell you how many times I've watched the old fella in the mall with young wife pushing a rugrat around and thought, idiot! 

• Like 1

Actually I traded in a younger model for an older model closer to my age.  I've come to appreciate the classic models.  Less demanding, use less fuel, and don't require constant maintenance.  And much more appreciative when you give them a good waxing.  ????

• Haha 1

Ist wife was 10 yrs younger ,then i lived with a girl 16 years younger for 10 yrs ,then came to Thailand ,lived with a girl for a few years she was 22 years younger than me , i then met my now wife been married 22 yrs and lived together in Uk before ,she is 23 years younger than me .

sorry i cant help it that i was a young good looking barsteward ,with the charms of a young lothario.????

they were all great ,but my now wife is the greatest,even if she is the oldest woman i have ever made love to.

On 7/13/2020 at 5:55 AM, BritManToo said:

Woman from birth, I'm totally with you on that. But fertile? Are you on a mission to fill LOS with mini BritManToos? ????

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Why any 60 something thinks having a kid with his 20 something woman is a good idea blows my mind. Babies are exhausting, thats why nature makes us have them when we are young.

Totally agree. I'm 50 now and my daughter is 20 and finding her independence. Would I like to start all over again? No way José! 

That's why if I do ever settle down again I'd want a lady who has no desire to make babies. That usually means they have to be at least mid 30s. That said, I've had a couple of GFs who were in their late 30s / early 40s who swore blind they didn't want more kids, but then were strangely excited when they informed me "me no have period this month". 

Maybe I need to go for ladies in the 50-60 yr old bracket to be completely safe? ???? Or just get the snip....

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Totally agree. I'm 50 now and my daughter is 20 and finding her independence. Would I like to start all over again? No way José! 

That's why if I do ever settle down again I'd want a lady who has no desire to make babies. That usually means they have to be at least mid 30s. That said, I've had a couple of GFs who were in their late 30s / early 40s who swore blind they didn't want more kids, but then were strangely excited when they informed me "me no have period this month". 

Maybe I need to go for ladies in the 50-60 yr old bracket to be completely safe? ???? Or just get the snip....

I know a 86 year old. She confirmed she would not like to have more kids. Shall I pass your phone number on?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

64 here, son is 8 years old and it's great.

No effort at all, he's at school all day, then on the internet when he's home.

Demands for food or Pepsi surface now and again, but nothing I can't handle.

There's a tube of chocolate sauce in the fridge, a loaf of 7-11 sliced wholewheat on the kitchen table.

He does himself chocolate sauce sandwiches most of the time.

The daughter (age 22) and the gf (age 30+) do most of the work.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1