Webcams Livestreaming Pattaya

jastheace

are there any that are on at the moment? all the ones I used to know of seem to be (probably deliberately) turned off now. 

I'm talking about street level or near to, not the ones that are on top of high rises. just would be nice to watch sometimes to get an idea of life in Pattaya live rather than silly POV vids on Y-tube.

Samuii has a few decent ones. But any in Pattaya ATM ...?

Please share with us any you know of.

LK and Boo-cow were good to watch to get an idea of different times of day.

3 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Some of the bars have them and you can even ring the bell or buy lady drinks...some idiot spent over 30k the other day....

which platform are they using to stream?

any shareable names you can give ?

or clues failing the 'no names' scenario......

Edited by jastheace

Log on to Youtube ....... Put in Pattaya in the search facility .....then click "Filter" under the search box (left low side)  ....then click  "Last hour" .. then all the vids and live streams will then show up .. this can be very hit and miss though ...

12 hours ago, Wongkitlo said:

I-rovers had one but he posted a while ago  he had turned it off because the live streaming costs are quite expensive and in the present situation not affordable.

thanks for that. i sort of 'assumed ' it was for another reason.

we sometimes forget that someone has to pay down the line for any kind of service.

i liked the i rovers cam as it covered both strips of lk metro. it was interesting and very sad, to watch the lockdown effects happen overnight. one day normal busy soi, next day dead. and then dead for months.☹️

There where 2 web cams on Walking street     and quite a few others  all  "mysteriously" disappeared around the same time.

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Retox inside
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/backpacker2.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Retox outside
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/backpacker1.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Retox Darts
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/retoxdarts.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",I Rovers Outside
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/lkmetro1.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",I Rovers Inside
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/lkmetro2.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",I Rovers Darts
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/darts.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",I Beach Road
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/lkmetro3.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Walking Street 1
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/walking1.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Walking Street 2
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/walking2.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Football Court
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/football.stream
#EXTINF:-1 tvg-id="" tvg-name="" tvg-logo="" group-title="PattayaCams",Castra Gym
rtsp://s1.thailandstreaming.net:1935/lkmetro/castra.stream