Non O extension of stay - retirement requirements lately?

Another extension of stay based on retirement is coming up. Have there been any changes since last year around this time? I have the money in the bank and plan on bringing

-all the usual Passport copies

-rental contract with address etc. + owners ID copied

-filled out TM7 with photos

-bank letter showing over 800k for the last 2 months +

- copies of bank passbook showing transactions etc.. (I will bring bankbook just to be safe)

Any more requirements this year? I will be using Chonburi immigration office soi 5 Jomtien beach.

Edited by likerdup1

9 minutes ago, glegolo said:

there is not photos involved with TM 6 as far as I know at least...

glegolo

sorry, mis print. TM7 is the extension form for 1 year extension based on retirement or other extensions to permissions to stay.

30 minutes ago, likerdup1 said:

bank letter showing over 800k for the last 2 months +

- copies of bank passbook showing transactions etc.. (I will bring bankbook just to be safe)

You do not say but hope you are aware 800k needed to remain in account for 3 months after last extension and 400k or more all the time.  Some passbook get overprinted or not all updated.  Most places want a simple map to home from main street or a landmark.  

2 hours ago, likerdup1 said:

Another extension of stay based on retirement is coming up. Have there been any changes since last year around this time?

Why don't you just go to Jomtien IO now and ask them. They will give you an up to date printout on exactly what you need to supply.

• Like 1