90 days reporting Jomtien.

I applied for a retirement extension on 15 april with a non- O visa from Savannakhet. I have to do my 1st 90 days report on 14 july ( tomorrow) on this 1st extension of stay based on retirement. I had previous extensions of stay based on marriage and did 90 days reports in  that same immigration office in Jomtien so I'm in their database. I don't have an old slip of a 90 days report in my passport.

I'm using the 800k method in a Thai bank.

So I have 2 questions:

Do I need a TM47 form and the required photocopies or just my passport?

Do I need to update and show my fixed account bankbook to show 800k in bank for 3 months and photocopy?

Thank you all. 

I would try using the website for regular 90 check in. It's worked very well for me for the past 3 90 day checkin's. The 90 check in desk is a no brainer and takes 5 minutes.

The 90 day financial check in is different. Just go to the extention desk and bring your passport and copies and also give them a copy of your bank passbook name page and the transactions page with the balance being over 800k the past 90 days. That is also very easy. All they do is take it and say OK, your done. They even told me that I didn't really have to do it at exaclly 90 days... for instance, what if a guy leaves the country and needs to prove the 800k was in the bank after 90 days? Well all he does is on return go to the extention desk and give them the above paperwork and it's done. It's not a big deal.. But if you don't do it and try to get an extension next year.. then there will be problems IF the balance didn't remain 800k for 90 days after the extension of stay was granted.

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Edited by likerdup1

One: Yes, you need the form,  pics, passport copies, if you do not have an old slip, because they need the old reporting slip to scan in to find you.

Two: no, the 90d report is not linked to your financial requirements, that is a separate thing you need to do. 

Three: try to do it online next time, you can do it 7-15 days before the actual report date, safes time and money. For this time, you are to late.