Pattaya beer bars reopen but there aren’t any customers

webfact

4 minutes ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

There will be precious few customers coming from Bangkok. I'm on the 11 am bus to Pattaya with 18 passengers on a 40-seat bus. Quite pleasant for me but a very sad indicator of present and near-term conditions for the Pattaya economy. If it's bad now, I don't think there will be anything you can call a tourist economy this year. 

I thought there was a limit on passenger numbers due to distancing restrictions. When a family member used the Ekamai bus to Pattaya a couple of weeks back capacity was limited to 50%. Is that no longer the case?

3 minutes ago, dabhand said:

I thought there was a limit on passenger numbers due to distancing restrictions. When a family member used the Ekamai bus to Pattaya a couple of weeks back capacity was limited to 50%. Is that no longer the case?

Maybe so. There are some couples in the seats. But there was absolutely no one in the waiting area when we boarded and there are a couple of empty seat pairs. But yes, they might have limited passenger numbers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dabhand said:

No longer the case. Go early and you might get an empty seat next to you but the distancing is over.

3 hours ago, mok199 said:

Windmill gogo was rocking sat night....till midnight

Yes,but quiet on sunday night,

Moon and Dollhouse,also very quiet.

Tantra is enforcing crazy disyancing rules,so has hardly any customers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, steven100 said:

i hope you gave her ... i mean him... a piece of your mind 

I think there were about 10 ladymen standing. I rescued my wallet and tried to escape. People should be careful