BANGKOK
bunnydrops

90 day reporting-- I'm confused

My 90 day reporting is due this month. I understand that I don't have to do it and it will be done automatically. What I don't understand is when will I be expected to do the next one. Some have said it will be 90 days from this 90 day report and others say it will be due on the first of Aug. Does anyone really know? I have been doing my report online. I haven't checked but have read that the site is closed. Has anyone used it? 

Posted (edited)

Online option is not closed, its working as usual. even though it's not necessary, do it on line as usual and you can download your report receipt slip as usual with the date of your next report printed on it as well.

Edited by john terry1001
  • Like 1

Thanks for that--- but I just checked and see that I now have less than the 7 days before hand to use the online. Does anyone know when the next date to report will be if not done this time.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Thanks for that--- but I just checked and see that I now have less than the 7 days before hand to use the online. Does anyone know when the next date to report will be if not done this time.

Dates have changed since Immigration encouraged on line reporting during the amnesty and you can now do an on line report anytime from 15 days early up to the date your report is due......but you can't go over that date. Postal report is another option.

Edited by john terry1001
  • Like 1

Thanks to both. Its about an hr and a half drive from here so I will try online first.

• Confused 1

the app wont let me sign in...should I delete and re-install?

19 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

The way I understand it, if your report date is 31 Jul or earlier, then you can consider that report as "done" and your next report date will be +90 days.

So, for example, if your report date is 20 July 2020, consider that report done, and your next report date will be ~ 17 or 18 October.

Logic would tell me when they say they will do it that that would be the case, but I have never read anything that states that is the case. I have seen in poorly worded news reports that visa and 90 day reporting amnesty ends on the first and there could be a big rush on. That is what got me worried.

1 hour ago, bunnydrops said:

Logic would tell me when they say they will do it that that would be the case, but I have never read anything that states that is the case. I have seen in poorly worded news reports that visa and 90 day reporting amnesty ends on the first and there could be a big rush on. That is what got me worried.

I have seen nothing official saying that.

Immigration will make an announcement as to when they are due. Some office have said it will due 90 days from when your last report was due.

• Like 1

Got this message..

Screenshot_20200713-164623.png

32 minutes ago, moontang said:

Got this message..

That means your record could not be found in the database if checked.

It is often due to an error made when completing the required fields on page one.

6 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That means your record could not be found in the database if checked.

It is often due to an error made when completing the required fields on page one.

Nope..it didn't search..that would have taken at least a second..I thought it would tell me I wasn't in the window..was due on 5 June....up until amnesty, it always gave my status, TM30 status, and date admitted until.