90 day reporting-- I'm confused

regarding 90day report.....to do or not

• If you are required to do 90 day reporting, and you haven’t reported during the amnesty, you should do so – online or in person – before July 31.

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/expats/visa-amnesty-looming-july-31-deadline-in-thailand

I have been doing my 90 day reports when they are due,   Saw ZERO reason not to...

You have to do it.  The last day the 'amnesty' is 31 July.  I went last week. They set my date at 3 months from last week instead of August when the next one it would have originally taken place. 

2 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

regarding 90day report.....to do or not

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/expats/visa-amnesty-looming-july-31-deadline-in-thailand

I have been doing my 90 day reports when they are due,   Saw ZERO reason not to...

False info.

It may be extended and the 90 day reports will not be due by the 31st. Immigration will announce when the reports will be due. Some immigration offices have already said the report will be due 90 days from when your last report will be due.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, erinsf said:

You have to do it.  The last day the 'amnesty' is 31 July.  I went last week. They set my date at 3 months from last week instead of August when the next one it would have originally taken place. 

That is not correct.

3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

If you were using the web then you are wrong, the search time is in microseconds if not nanoseconds. 

You have no idea if it searched or not. if you were able to fill in page 1 then got that message, it searched and you entered different information than is in the database.

If it’s the app you are correct.

No, the problem is you are an ###.  Ever pay with a credit card?  Takes 1-6 seconds, depending on many factors.  I hadn't used the web method since I lived in CM..it wasn't instantaneous there, either.  Nonthaburi never did have web reporting before, but the app worked starting some time last year.  How many thousand times have you seen "don't hit the back button," or "processing"?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Just do it,you will have less hassle later on, if you are too late

to do online, just do it in person,or by mail.

regards Worgeordie

yes, I also suggest to just drive up to your IO (they are not closed!) and do it in person this time - easy & on the safe side

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, moontang said:
3 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

If you were using the web then you are wrong, the search time is in microseconds if not nanoseconds. 

You have no idea if it searched or not. if you were able to fill in page 1 then got that message, it searched and you entered different information than is in the database.

If it’s the app you are correct.

No, the problem is you are an ###.  Ever pay with a credit card?  Takes 1-6 seconds, depending on many factors.  I hadn't used the web method since I lived in CM..it wasn't instantaneous there, either.  Nonthaburi never did have web reporting before, but the app worked starting some time last year.  How many thousand times have you seen "don't hit the back button," or "processing"?

You are the ### 
It is not a credit card. The database is far smaller.
Different systems have different delay times.

You clearly are technically challenged. 

55 minutes ago, erinsf said:

You do not “have to report” but most offices are accepting them. 

The next report date is almost always 90 days from your report date not more.

12 minutes ago, sometimewoodworker said:

You are the ### 

You are clearly a ####.

• Haha 1

Hi Guys,

I applied on-line on Monday ,June 08,2020 10:12 AM  (TH) and there was a form acknowledging my submission with a status of 'Pending'.  Today [14 July] it is still 'Pending'.  Not worried because  of the amnesty but will be calling at my local IO later this week as I will be near it.

4 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

You are the ### 

You, nor anyone in your horizontal family shrub could get into the uni I graduated from with a business degree.  I knew how to program on IBM mainframes before even starting college.  My father started working in the business in 1960, and eventually worked in satellite surveillance during the Cold War.  This stuff is not new to me...now, regarding this web program..if you do not fill in the blanks properly, you get the screen below, specifically stating which items need attention.  Not the screen I posted earlier.  The issue is that a resident of Nonthaburi has never been able to use the web to report.  But their program, written by a moron and used on out of date hardware/software, does not address those issues.  My original point was that it was evident it wasn't searching or working.  It was disqualified before it even hit the database.  There are a million ways to skin a cat, but it takes measurable time to process the info and issue a long number to go with it. Anyhow, I went to the IO and did my 90 that was due in early June.  Looked like the calm before the storm.  Sign says no need to do 90 report or pay fine..UNTIL 31 JULY...but beyond that, who knows. And they did want a printout of last report, even if you filed electronically.  Several Thai landlords in there doing TM30 <deleted>...not happy.  And you better have that in order, too. My next report is due 11 October.  As far as "no reason not to," maybe now, but the whole idea was to keep the crowds away from the IOs.  I predict it will be as bad as ever next month..but all you will need is a letter of explanation from your embassy...lol..not going to happen.

Screenshot_20200714-160442.png

2 hours ago, moontang said:

You, nor anyone in your horizontal family shrub could get into the uni I graduated from with a business degree.  I knew how to program on IBM mainframes before even starting college.  My father started working in the business in 1960, and eventually worked in satellite surveillance during the Cold War.  This stuff is not new to me...now, regarding this web program..if you do not fill in the blanks properly, you get the screen below, specifically stating which items need attention.  Not the screen I posted earlier.  The issue is that a resident of Nonthaburi has never been able to use the web to report.  But their program, written by a moron and used on out of date hardware/software, does not address those issues.  My original point was that it was evident it wasn't searching or working.  It was disqualified before it even hit the database.  There are a million ways to skin a cat, but it takes measurable time to process the info and issue a long number to go with it. Anyhow, I went to the IO and did my 90 that was due in early June.  Looked like the calm before the storm.  Sign says no need to do 90 report or pay fine..UNTIL 31 JULY...but beyond that, who knows. And they did want a printout of last report, even if you filed electronically.  Several Thai landlords in there doing TM30 <deleted>...not happy.  And you better have that in order, too. My next report is due 11 October.  As far as "no reason not to," maybe now, but the whole idea was to keep the crowds away from the IOs.  I predict it will be as bad as ever next month..but all you will need is a letter of explanation from your embassy...lol..not going to happen.

Screenshot_20200714-160442.png

For the 2 years I have been using the website report the screenshot you show has never been shown, neither has there been anyone reporting anything like it. So your, and your parental, historical knowledge of archaeological operating systems has little bearing on the case, that I was programming in a range of languages running a computer that was capable of booting into 3 completely separate architectures in my mid teens is also of no relevance. Likewise your ad hominem attack.

it is clear that certainly region 1 is revamping their website part of that may well include the front end for the online reporting system. You may be seeing an updated version though the requirement to enter information being presented in Thai suggests that it should not have been shown or that it is rather inept.

That a resident of Nonthaburi has never been able to use the web to report is because Nonthaburi Immigration office did not wish to use the system it has nothing to do with the system itself. 

5 hours ago, Shannoblic said:

Hi Guys,

I applied on-line on Monday ,June 08,2020 10:12 AM  (TH) and there was a form acknowledging my submission with a status of 'Pending'.  Today [14 July] it is still 'Pending'.  Not worried because  of the amnesty but will be calling at my local IO later this week as I will be near it.

Depending on your office the person who is responsible for approving your report may not give it a high priority or be out of the office for a couple of days. My time from submission to approval has been between a few minutes and 5 days 

Just do the report any way you can. And all your questions will be answered.  Use the trip to immigrations as a day trip to get away and stock up with things you can't get where you live. I did my 90 day report yesterday at immigrations. It took all of 4 minutes.  

22 minutes ago, karunasup said:

I would just do it online. Not worth taking the risk. 

Assuming you live in a province that has it, will the system allow a person to do it, if it would have been due without the amnesty?  I can't see them modifying the program, to accept a report that is not in the 7-15 days before window.  

45 minutes ago, bunnydrops said:

Mine was due the 15th and I went a head and did it on the 13th. As of today it is still "pending". It did take it and the 3 or 4 day wait is normal. I will wait and see.

Problem is that it is also normal for it to only take a few hours.  It did accept yours out of the window, which is unusual..good luck.

37 minutes ago, moontang said:

Problem is that it is also normal for it to only take a few hours.  It did accept yours out of the window, which is unusual..good luck.

It has taken a few days before. Nakhon Ratchasima

1 minute ago, bunnydrops said:

It has taken a few days before. Nakhon Ratchasima

Yeah, can take between an hour and can go pending until you have to go to the IO.  And that seems to occur, when many others have to appear, also.

Do we know yet? Is TM 47 due before the 31st? Or is the due date 90 days from when your last report was supposed to filed?

I came in on the 20th March. So my due date would have been about June 18 and theoretically it was nenewed automatically. 90 days from June 18 puts it due about Sept 15th. 

... or maybe it's due now...

I'm thinking maybe send in the TM 47 by post? Or is that just going to confuse them. 

The web site is down: "Online service has temporarily closed for maintenance from 16 July 2020 (00.01 AM) to 22 July 2020 (05.00 AM)"

3 hours ago, Khun Roberto said:

Do we know yet? Is TM 47 due before the 31st? Or is the due date 90 days from when your last report was supposed to filed?

The cabinet is expected to approve the new extension tomorrow. By the next day we should have details about whether the  90 day reporting was extended or not. If not then immigration will announce when they are due.

You can be sure they will not want all of them to be be due on the 1st of August. The 90 days from the last report date is expected.

• Like 1