Would applying for a visa to get 7 days to exit void the one I have?

I'm on non-B from Penang, multientry.

If there is no extension of the amnesty OR my situation is not covered, could I then apply for any visa to get the 7 days to exit the country?

Or would that void the visa I have...

Getting the "7 days to leave" doesn't affect your "Visa" from Penang.  You could still use it to enter Thailand again up to the 'enter before' date printed on the Visa-sticker.

The problem is, we have no idea when we will be able to come back in and/or under what conditions.

27 minutes ago, EbhB said:

If there is no extension of the amnesty OR my situation is not covered, could I then apply for any visa to get the 7 days to exit the country?

If no extension of the amnesty they may allow special 30 day extension with a letter from your embassy.

I think they will do a 30 day extension of the amnesty and may say it is the last one. That would mean leaving the country or arranging for some kind of extension.

• Like 2

Agree on that last one, something clear has to be offered one way or another...

Embassy... Wouldn't trust those commies for anything unfortunately, all part of what I halfway fled from... Here is sane compared! ????

• Like 1

Re-entry might need a US$100,000 insurance policy and a doctor's letter signed by the Embassy and a covid19 virus test within 72 hours of crossing the border! Then probably 14 days quarantine in Government Quarantine or expensive private quarantine. Best to get a "brown envelope" extension. 

• Like 1