Former Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves reveals new moniker as she details plans to become a mother

snoop1130

Former Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves reveals new moniker as she details plans to become a mother

By REBECCA DAVISON

30702858-8517265-_I_m_changing_my_name_to_Jessica_and_I_want_a_BABY_Former_Human_-a-97_1594635723354.jpg

'I'm changing my name to Jessica and I want a BABY': Former Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves revealed her new moniker on This Morning on Monday and said she wants to become a mother 

Former Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves revealed that she would now like to be called Jessica and plans on formally changing her name. 

The 36-year-old transgender TV star appeared on This Morning on Monday and also said that she is dreaming of becoming a mother. 

She told hosts Ruth Langsford, 60, and Eamonn Holmes, also 60: 'I have been developing as a person and as a human being. I was born a transgender woman.

'Throughout the years you have known me, I was fighting the fact that I have always been a woman inside myself.' 

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8517265/Rodrigo-Alves-changing-Jessica-wants-BABY.html

• Sad 1

Gentlemen, we have accept & embrace all sexualities, all genders, without prejudice. ????

Despite some of them being completely bonkers, out to lunch, & not the full shilling.

"Born to be a mother"??

What a load of horse poop; more likely this person is looking for a commercial angle to make a few quid.

Gynophilia springs to mind here...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Isn't it sad that our ancestors in Victorian times flocked to the Freak shows where People with deformities, conjoined twins and others regarded as oddities were condemned to a life of being stared at by the paying public. 

Today we just turn on the television with no charge.