New Phone

Susco

Beware of lazada products coming from China. It is almost certain not to be as advertised. Myself and friends have bought phones and tablets from China via lazada and they all turned out to be fake. Got our money back, yes, but its not worth the trouble. If buying from lazada choose locally supplied products. Lazada's Huawei store is very good. Try the Y6 or Y7. Both are very good. My Y7 is 1st class and my pal says the same about his Y6. 

• Like 1

On 7/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, dddave said:

I don't like the wording of this.  While it implies Samsung, nowhere does it say Samsung though it has a very similar model number to Samsungs.  I suspect a cheap knock-off.

Checking Lazada, both Xiaomi Redmi 8 and Redmi Note 8 in your price range.  There is a significant difference in specs between "Note-8" opposed to "8". 

The newer line of "Redmi 9" & "Note 9" seems just beyond your price range. Xiaomi Redmi has an excellent reputation for value.  "RealMe" phones (made by Oppo) also are a very good value.

I suggest you go through Lazada listings, pick a few that appeal to you price and spec wise and check some review videos on You Tube.  "TechTablets" is a reliable review site.

It says the brand is Bobarry, above the price.

As for the OP's attitude when people have tried to be helpful, as he doesn't want to pay a little over his must be maximum price no matter what, he can take a long run off a short pier.

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Parsve said:

I had to buy a new phone a couple of weeks ago as my old Samsung 5 stopped working. I bought a phone from a brand I never heard about before "realme". It has a big screen, four cameras and a much better battery capacity then my old one had. I am very pleased with it so far. I paid 3 500 bath and that included a one month prepaid phonecard.

Realme is a well known brand and is part of the same company that owns oppo

BBK Electronics: Meet the company that owns OnePlus, OPPO, Vivo, and Realme

https://www.androidcentral.com/bbk-electronics-history-oneplus-oppo-vivo-realme

similar story with Xiaomi

First Redmi, now Poco: What’s the deal with all the Xiaomi sub-brands?

https://www.androidauthority.com/xiaomi-poco-redmi-brands-1081783/

Without knowing what the op is looking for in a new phone that he doesn't get from his existing phone hard to suggest any phone

although i suspect the op may need to increase their budget if they want to upgrade from their MI A2 Lite with 4GB/64GB storage with the option of using the 2nd sim slot to add another 256GB storage via memory card

• Like 1

just let me know which models YOU found already in the limits of your criteria and then I tell you which ones you missed - how about that instead of starting a big stirr-up with you sitting snug & cozy in your arm-chair - greez

• Like 1

Although Xiami is a chinese brand, IT IS AN EXCELLENT PHONE. Look at the Xiami models within your price range but before buying online visit a Xiami retail outlet ( in most major shopping malls ) and check them out for yourself. Instore prices are very similar to online prices at the moment, and by buying instore you know you are getting the real product.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1