Enough time for application?

On a NON-O Marriage ME which expired 30th of May. Was not thinking straight and did my 60 days extension on 23rd of May. Extension of stay ends 22nd of July but visa amnesty is until 31st. I have basically done everything wrong because I was totally under the impression that I would have to show the famous 400,000 which I don't have. However I have now (better late than never I guess) realised that annual monthly income no less than 40,000 a month will do as well. However according to Thai immigration bureau online, I'll be needing a affidavit from my Embassy confirming my overseas income. Which I am working on right now. However in best case scenario I will have the required document earliest this week probably next. Which gives me shorter than two weeks for the application. The information I can find online is that normally it takes three to four weeks to handle this application. Why that long? And will they reject my application because I'm too late, even during the circumstances? I just wish I would known what I know now earlier.. This can't be the thing that will decide if I can be here with my family or I will have to leave...

Any advice appreciated

I have asked them, they won't accept Thai bank account statement for anything less than 400,000 baht. Believe it or not they won't either accept proof of foreign income, even though it clearly states the opposite on immigration's web page. I don't have the time to fight them on this as my visa is expired and they will probably not accept my application anyway because of this. But hey great news I pulled some strings and turns out there is a someone there willing to help me out. I'm not gonna put it into text here but I think we all know what that means...

????