BANGKOK
Tristan fedoff

Can we go justice for emotional or any kind of blackmail in Thailand?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

You are welcome

Don't stay focus on the blackmail problem, your main concern is to be able to visit your

child when you come in Thailand.

the 5000\month given idea is to prevent her to pretend you don't give anything for your child.

Your ex gf needs to understand you are now in charge, and the only way is for you to stop to be the one who ask (Asking to see and to talk to your child) because as long as you ask, they want more money for give you what you are asking for.

So give her 5000 every month by western union or bank to bank. keep the receipt as a proof you send money every month for your child, as you can put a writing on the bank or WU sending (Doesn't matter if she uses the money or not my bet is the money should be quickly used by her even if she pretends the opposite)

Don't inform her about your acts or intentions, the best thing is to avoid any contact with her or her family, just send the 5000 bhts every month at the same date and stay silent.

Wait the moment where you are back in Thailand annd your lawyer in Thailand contact her about the court claim

it should be the moment for a game changer and you should be the one in the best position to negociate the conditions of your child visit.

Untill this time don't try to deal or negociate with her or her family, it's totally useless, costly and probably counter productive.

Just be strong and patient

stay focus on your job and to save your money

don't worry too much for your child, she is probably happy and 

taking care good by the Thai family, like most of the thai child.

Good answer. The money you've already sent was enough for months of child care. Thai's average pay is only around 11k a month. She is milking you for any and all you can send. 5000 to 7000 baht is more than enough for the child's food and drink, plus clothes. Make sure you record every baht you send, by either western Union or bank transfer, as he mentioned. Good luck. That's your kid, and your responsibility. A lot of Thai moms go to big cities and let grandma take care of their kids, so expect that will happen also. You care about your child and that's good. A lot just give up. Kids need a dad and a mom, and if the mom is a flake like this one is, the child needs you all the more to be in her.his life. Talk to Isaan lawyers if you need advice.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Tristan fedoff said:

I think i will go for send between 5000 to 10000 THB

the amount depend of the location and the usual spend for the child

for a basic life in a small rural village it's between 3000 to 5000

in a big city it's between 5000 to 10000, depend if the school is public or private

and a little bit more for Bangkok (Cost of transports and rent)

The amount you decide to send every month need to be the same each month

and at the same date, again for do it easy later for your lawyer

• Like 1

An unhelpful troll post has been removed. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Good answer. The money you've already sent was enough for months of child care. Thai's average pay is only around 11k a month. She is milking you for any and all you can send. 5000 to 7000 baht is more than enough for the child's food and drink, plus clothes. Make sure you record every baht you send, by either western Union or bank transfer, as he mentioned. Good luck. That's your kid, and your responsibility. A lot of Thai moms go to big cities and let grandma take care of their kids, so expect that will happen also. You care about your child and that's good. A lot just give up. Kids need a dad and a mom, and if the mom is a flake like this one is, the child needs you all the more to be in her.his life. Talk to Isaan lawyers if you need advice.

17 hours ago, kingofthemountain said:

the amount depend of the location and the usual spend for the child

for a basic life in a small rural village it's between 3000 to 5000

in a big city it's between 5000 to 10000, depend if the school is public or private

and a little bit more for Bangkok (Cost of transports and rent)

The amount you decide to send every month need to be the same each month

and at the same date, again for do it easy later for your lawyer

Thanks for any quick answer, this is help me as i still not let it go yet. (was little bit depress of that)

I lived since 15 years in Thailand, it's really first time i got a problem like this.

We all time see that happen to other but when its happen to our self it's pretty hard to stand it.

It's 5 years totally lose and that was my first kid, i'm 37 years,.

I can't hide there is a big case in the mind want to revenge as that too much i think but i will try to control it.

1 hour ago, Tristan fedoff said:

Thanks for any quick answer, this is help me as i still not let it go yet. (was little bit depress of that)

I lived since 15 years in Thailand, it's really first time i got a problem like this.

We all time see that happen to other but when its happen to our self it's pretty hard to stand it.

It's 5 years totally lose and that was my first kid, i'm 37 years,.

I can't hide there is a big case in the mind want to revenge as that too much i think but i will try to control it.

I can understand your feeling

and it's why it's better actualy to stop any contact with

your ex or her family, because nothing good can actually be sorted of it

except insults and bad feeling on each parts.

It's solve nothing, make everything worst for the future

and everybody is unhappy with the result including your daughter.

The story with your ex is over, but you and your ex stay parents of a child 

forever, and you need to keep that in mind.

Only time can soothe pain and anger, be confident and patient

stay focus on the most important, your child (And for this you can not say the

5 years were a totally lose, because your first and only child is the most important

thing in a life imo and from my experience) act and think everything in the way of

only the child interest.

Don't think too much about all the issues and problems you can not fix at the moment

wait the day you can go back to Thailand and keep your mind busy with your work or sport

or whatever.

Stay positive and strong

you can also ask the help of your family and friends 

or even a therapist if you feel down.

regards

• Like 1