30 day under consideration stamp

Last week I applied for the 1 yr. ext. based on marriage that before was based on retirement ( OA ) and was accepted without having insurance nor was the bank statement needed ( 6month ) only the bank letter stating how much was in the acct. the IO told me this letter could be as old as 7 days. And a computer generated map was accepted. I was issued the 30 day under consideration stamp. A few days later Imm. called me to ask me to bring my wife and a witness to Imm. which I did the next day. By doing so a home visit is not necessary. My question is my 30 day stamp says to return to Imm. on the 24th I presume to be issued the 1 yr. ext. can I go in earlier than that date or wait until the 24th?

You need to wait until the 24th, the estimated date when your local office gets everything back from regional headquarters. Ring before going on the 24th. Sometimes, it is delayed further, but it is 99.9% certain that you will get the one-year extension in the end.

My situation is vertually identical to you'rs, retirement change to marriage, only I needed my bank book updated on the day, and I got a visit at home. 

All seems good, and I have to attend on the same day as you. 

Like they say, every IO has their own way of doing things, but hopefully we all get there in the end. 

12 hours ago, cnxgary said:

Last week I applied for the 1 yr. ext. based on marriage that before was based on retirement ( OA )

From your user name and other posts I assume that was in Chiang Mai?

Edited by KhunBENQ

4 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

From your user name and other posts I assume that was in Chiang Mai?

Chiang mai it is. Over the years many posts on this site have reported that CM Imm does home visits not in my case. Also posts about having to need a bank statement ( 6 months- 1 yr. ) not I . Posts about a hand drawn map not I and posts saying how a person must have the bank letter dated on the day of application not I.