Air Asia offers promo fares for new Hua Hin flights

webfact

Air Asia offers promo fares for new Hua Hin flights 

107800166_3275676139149952_1996151599739115449_o.jpg

Air Asia is offering a special promotion for its newly launched Hua Hin-Chiang Mai and Hua Hin-Udon Thani flights.

The new flights, which were announced earlier this month, are set to begin from 7 August.

On Monday, Air Asia announced that pricing for the new routes would start from 777 baht for Air Asia members (one way) and 820 for regular passengers.

The promotion is available until 26 July. Booking can be made via the Air Asia website and app.

Both flights will operate twice per week on a Friday and Sunday until at least March, the airline said. 

Mr. Santisuk Klongchaiya, Chief Executive Officer Thai AirAsia said the new routes will help to boost domestic tourism. 

The schedule for the new flights are:

Flight FD3910 Hua Hin – Udon Thani | depart: 11.30 - arrive: 12.55 (Friday, Sunday)

Flight FD3911 Udon Thani – Hua Hin | depart: 13.25 - arrive: 14.40 (Friday, Sunday)

Flight FD3900 Chiang Mai – Hua Hin | depart: 10.00 - arrive: 11.00 (Friday, Sunday)

Flight FD3901 Hua Hin – Chiang Mai | depart: 15.10 - arrive: 13.10 (Friday, Sunday)

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-14

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

but i thought Air Asia was going out of business. 

AirAsia mother company in Malaysia is in trouble.

How much this effects the Thai domestic operation? I don't know.

So far no news that Thai AirAsia is going out of business.

Instead they are even expanding routes likes this one or going to Suvarnabhumi.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i know the most hot woman in Udon Thani.

I consider using the opposite direction :smile:

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Haha 1

Maybe their website should about the wonderful promo.

Logged in as a member and see nothing less than 1190 starting price oneway in August (and browsed trough to Dec).

The usual decoy.

Flew from hh to kl a few years ago. 

It was very convenient, except there was no parking at the airport. 

Luckily enough, I discovered this the day before departure, so was able to leave the car at the hotel and take a taxi. 

Maybe they've addressed the issue by now, but beware in case they haven't. 

4 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Logged in as a member and see nothing less than 1190 starting price oneway in August (and browsed trough to Dec).

The usual decoy.

I think there are more promo fares flying from Udon than to it.

AA HHQ.jpg

4 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

The usual decoy.

990 was the cheapest so far from CNX to Hua Hin.

Even at 1190 its still cheap and i will be going in August for sure.

Edited by terminatorchiangmai
  • Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 11:56 AM, american2 said:

There is no parking at Hua Hin Airport.  Taxi even to town center is not cheep a distance of 5 Kilometers.

Use the local public transport instead, if you can - the green Baht Bus, it's only 10 BHT from the airport to the HH city centre  and if you have a suitcase it's 20 BHT; after 19:00 hrs it's slightly more expensive 15BHT (fare) + 15BHT (if with a suitcase)...If you go beyond the HH city centre (i.e. the Bluport mall or Cicada Market, towards Khao Takiab) it's 20BHT (40 BHT with a suitcase)...see the maps attached for the public transport lines. Just be aware, you might need to walk a bit down the road from the airport towards the city centre (guess some 50-100m, not sure really), although not sure as they may now stop stop on the main road in line with the airport entrance. Also not aware of the any customer parking space there.

001-1.jpg

Route_map.jpg

Edited by McArie