Video: Police called after Egyptian soldiers allegedly refuse initial COVID-19 test

webfact

2 hours ago, Prince77 said:

A baseball bat would do the talk - while even investors need to go to ASQ they let-in a bunch of whatever, who even refused to get tested while already infected. No need to be polite and kindly request: action speaks louder than words.

Yes forget the kind words 

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Since no foreigners are allowed into Thailand, this surely was some army exercise of some sort. Therefore the blame lies entirely with the army, who appear to have no control over their guests. Prayuth should resign immediately. He failed the nation once again. 

No just a favor by the army to let these degenerates in 

1 hour ago, Patts said:

Jesus, how is he a soldier? look at how short and fat he is. ????

Egyptian military must have low standards

Have you seen the size and shape of many Thai generals, both military and police? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, timendres said:

The doctor is dressed like he is dealing with an alien Ebola virus. The spokesperson looks like he is going to a business conference. Make up your minds folks. Either it is deadly serious, or it is just another flu bug.

It's just another deadly serious flu bug. 

• Like 2

What is serious in this whole scenario is the Egyptian in the video is not wearing a mask. Meanwhile everyone in the hallway is wearing mostly the cheap masks that wouldn't protect you from the fumes of a fart. The first thing they should have insisted on is the Egyptian putting on a mask then start a dialogue, regarding testing etc. 

Well the careless Egyptian army should be sued for their soldier going shopping 

when they were told to stay on base or at their hotel. Egypt should be banned for a year

for even business and military people coming to Thailand, shame on them.

The Thai military and government better treat everyone the same, even if they

are military officers, or doctors or such. Other people were put in danger needlessly.

Geezer

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

20 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

wow look at the line up in the hallway!

i was going to Rayong on the 16th. 

i hope that doesn't happens to me.

i find that shooting a suspect in the leg is a good way to get them to cooperate with giving information. 

You from Minnesota??

Does a person loose the right (if any) to refuse testing and treatment under the current health orders?

I understand the "want" of authorities to test  for the virus, but do they have the legal right to do it without informed consent?

19 hours ago, smedly said:

what are they even doing here, if on military business why are they not staying on base 

the whole thing is rather sinister to say the least

Exactly, what were they doing here, visiting who on what business, why was he out on his own in a department store?

Lots of embarrassing answers for the military/government to come up with.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 9:29 AM, NCC1701A said:

wow look at the line up in the hallway!

i was going to Rayong on the 16th. 

i hope that doesn't happens to me.

i find that shooting a suspect in the leg is a good way to get them to cooperate with giving information. 

Don't go. Visiting Patts at the moment and mobile restaurant Jontiem breakfast this morning and girl said mobile food  sellers have to stop in Pattaya for a few days due to Rayong spread. Wifey just said now people from Rayong taken the virus back to Pisanoluk.

Thai son rang from Bangkok and said to stay away from Rayong. Thai people are worried. 

The boxing stadium now this. ????

5 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Exactly, what were they doing here, visiting who on what business, why was he out on his own in a department store?

Lots of embarrassing answers for the military/government to come up with.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer though.

• Like 1

Doesn't look like a soldier to me. Maybe the Egyptian came here for the nightlife and sex? 

I wonder how they look at COVID-19 in Egypt?  Maybe just another plague for them to add to the list.