Refused 90 Days Report

Sent my 90 days report by post, today received an envelope back with all the documents copies and a red stamp on previous 90 days report paper - "No visa extension".

Planned to leave Thailand in May. Made one son emergency travel document since his EU passport expired, another one got Schengen visa. Spouse had valid UK residence permit.

As for today - everything is expired. Emergency travel document, visa, residence permit...

No money to make a proper visa extension based on marriage. Relatives needed money, sent them almost everything I got, then Corona BS happened, money cannot be returned.

Now I cannot return back to Europe with my family, and at the same time I cannot stay here with my family.

They rejected it due to you not needing to do a 90 day report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country. They are not required until after the 31st under the amnesty.

You can stay until the 31st if the amnesty is not extended. I am confident it will be extended for at least 30 days.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit them.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

They rejected it due to you not needing to do a 90 day report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country. They are not required until after the 31st under the amnesty.

You can stay until the 31st if the amnesty is not extended. I am confident it will be extended for at least 30 days.

If married to or the parent of a Thai you can apply for a 60 day extension to visit them.

Thank you for your reply.

Last time when I did 90 days report (in May) my extension of stay was still valid (until 7th June), I sent them the same docs and they sent me a new "90 days" paper. This time they returned all the copies + old 90 days report paper with a red stamp "No Extension Visa".

60 days extension in an option IF they will allow it. But after those 60 days it will be "bye-bye" anyway...