Report: Khon Kaen IO non-o expension

Interesting

I called KK IO and fully explained my situation. Told them i have expired non o and wife house and work in KK but my work is in bangkok. Asked them if i can get 1 year expension.. first she thought im trying to get nonb but another explanation she got all yhe points and problems. 

She said i can do it. So im going to khon kaen ????

She made it clear its not a problem even if my visa expired. Then she told me to bring my 400k bank info i told her i will do it via salary she said then tax and payment slip. 

Well sounds like its kk then...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clorox said:

great news Problemfarang, one less tress...????

well lets cross finger and hope the voice on the phone was right and the officer who will really do the things agree with her. lol

the best part was the moment she said its not a problem if my visa expire or not but must do before 31 july. She was really more interested where im living i mean the house book than where im working. I told her 2 times im working in BKK and she said its ok. 

the problem here is i need to go and come back again if some paper work is wrong... damn 

Well so far im ready with whatever CW IO told me to prepare. If KK IO not add anything to that list, im good

Edited by problemfarang