How likely is a forced vaccine in Thailand?

KohKood

18 minutes ago, KohKood said:

In my home country I know for sure there will be no forced vaccine, you will just not be allowed into any bus, plain, airport, supermarket, cinema or whatever without vaccine,

Will they tattoo a big V on your forehead to show that you HAVE been vaccinated before you can get on that bus or walk on that plain?   555    PML

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

Go and seek help! You need it! 

yes we are doomed as we always have been screewed over by kings, despots and goverments, but still you and me live in the best times ever! People just do seem ti realize that, and I feel sorry for them. Never been more uppertunities for personal freedom for people like you and me!

even freedom to troll around internet and steel other peoples time make them read deleted posts like tid, for then take their time to answer them.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KohKood said:

You wanna tell me something about fear?

Who get's himself to be controlled by an authoritian police-state with a tracking app and soon with ID2020 because he is feared of a virus that has a lethality rate of a bad flu? ????????????
And do not talk about 5% lethality rate, maaaaany people had this seasonal coronavirus 2019 and never got tested positive, so please take this into consideration. Many more people infected than the stats say.

In addition they don't differentiate between a 85 year old who would've died anyway this week WITH coronavirus and between a healthy 30 year-old who died BECAUSE of the coronavirus. So the death stats are highly over-estimated too.

I come from a country with a lot of infections and I know more people who died of the seasonal flu 2017/2018 (which was really bad and had coronaviruses circulating, too) than people who died of coronavirus from year 2019/2020.

And it's <deleted> that aggression has it's roots in fear, most of the time it has it's root in anger or just high testosterone.

But partly true, I am feared about the Power Elite finally taking over the world and change the world we know into the "new normal", a dystopian future fueled and realized by digital technology.

But this does not make me aggressive. It's making me sad.

It just makes me aggressive to see how deeply brainwashed the people are and that they walk straightly into the circular saw with a smile. 

I knew before I posted this topic that most people will disagree with me, that's why I asked to not mention your opinion but just answer my question. But as most of the sheeple are not just stupid and cognitive dissonant but also ignorant and loaded with bad behaviour, I am not surprised that you still troll around. But I am surprised that really NO ONE shares my opinion. The propaganda is deeper inside the brains than even I imagined.

You are doomed and because of your stupidity I am doomed too. Thanks for being so stupid sheeple.

And funny thing is, you think I am the danger for you, because I do not want to get the vaccine ???????????? But in reality you are the danger for me because no one of you question the vaccine and the people behind you. 

And many people in the world wear masks under which they can't breath, and then they demonstrate "I can't breathe" because of another hoax to fuel civil war sentiment - I need to say, good game dear Elite. It's actually a bit funny to watch how these stupid sheeple do EXACTLY AS SUPPOSED, but still more sad than funny.

Pretty much Spot on

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, DavisH said:

It's extremely likely. You should pack your bags and leave on the next repatriation flight. Never return. 

... and, whatever flight you use, do you need help to pack and get to the airport, or help to change your flight to bring it forward? 

Edited by scorecard