Pack of soi dogs rounded up on Jomtien beach

webfact

So funny reading the comments of people who try to change Thailand to be like their home countries.

Sorry, but it is Thailand. You don't like, try your home country. They don't have dogs roaming freely there.

This is Thailand and I make the best of it without complaining. So instead of railing against the dogs, I make my life a more pleasant experience by getting to know some of them. You get to see some amazing things that way. 

You are only limiting the richness of life's bounty. There are some super cool and funny animals out there. Certainly funnier and more interesting than many of the posters here. ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Orton Rd said:

Maybe not if you were 5, dogs are sneaky and will attack if they think they can get away with it

I agree, that children are more susceptible to attack. Especially as they do the things that make them more susceptible to attack. So if on a tourist beach, they should be moved if liable to attack children. But for an adult to be attacked is very unusual. 

Just now, Orton Rd said:

well Thailand used to have slaves and they rode around on Elephants, things move on the improve. Time the soi dog menace was consigned to history as well, health risk, traffic menace and noisy pests. No country can be considered developed or safe with millions of scabby dogs roaming about. Would the Japanese put up with this nonsense? it would be sorted in short order, but the land of mai pen rai just lets it get worse.

That's your opinion. We all have them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eindhoven said:

I agree, that children are more susceptible to attack. Especially as they do the things that make them more susceptible to attack. So if on a tourist beach, they should be moved if liable to attack children. But for an adult to be attacked is very unusual. 

Look up the stats for attacks on adults, about 300k a year in the USA, you can't find the numbers here of course. It's a myth mostly kids are attacked and that they have to have done something to provoke them, they don't they just have to be there.

• Like 1

Just now, Orton Rd said:

Look up the stats for attacks on adults, about 300k a year in the USA, you can't find the numbers here of course. It's a myth mostly kids are attacked and that they have to have done something to provoke them, they don't they just have to be there.

Of course everything you write is fact because you have written it. I just have never seen it in twenty eight years of being in Thailand.

1 minute ago, transam said:

The thread is about moving them, make up your mind.........Gawd.....:coffee1:

NO they should not be moved. The people not loving them should be moved. I am the ghost writer of Eindhoven ????

• Haha 2