When visiting a mall can get risky

snoop1130

When visiting a mall can get risky

By The Nation

800_883fe6c0dcd1f43.jpg

People who are at risk of contracting Covid-19 because they visited Rayong’s Passione shopping mall on July 10 undergo tests on Tuesday (July 14).

An officer of the Egyptian Air Force, who tested positive, arrived on July 8 and stayed for three nights in the province. He was reportedly allowed to leave the hotel and freely visit public venues.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391294

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-14

• Sad 1

Yes, it can get riskier especially when a person writes Tiger Woods or Donald Trump on the entry roster then gives a fake phone number.

Why?

I want to know if their is an issue at a place I visited thank you.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Yes, it can get riskier especially when a person writes Tiger Woods or Donald Trump on the entry roster then gives a fake phone number.

Why?

I want to know if their is an issue at a place I visited thank you.

call  the  army  then,  theyre  the  ones  leading  the  charge

9 minutes ago, robblok said:

Just selfish paranoid people. Just imagine someone like that with a fake name (there are quite a lot on this forum who wont fill in their name) gets infected does not know it and infects others again. All because of selfishness. 

I give a first name and my telephone number. I went to the Outlet Mall in Pattaya several weeks back for about 20 minutes. I wrote my time of entry on the sheet but  when I left, the security guard prevented me, and others, from writing the time I left. Thus if someone with a covid problem went to the mall later in the day, I would have been contacted and expected to take a test and self isolate because of a person I had never been in contact with. It wont happen again. If I cant sign out I wont sign in.    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, potless said:

I give a first name and my telephone number. I went to the Outlet Mall in Pattaya several weeks back for about 20 minutes. I wrote my time of entry on the sheet but  when I left, the security guard prevented me, and others, from writing the time I left. Thus if someone with a covid problem went to the mall later in the day, I would have been contacted and expected to take a test and self isolate because of a person I had never been in contact with. It wont happen again. If I cant sign out I wont sign in.    

Use your phone and the webpage.. so easy. Far safer too. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wmlc said:

If you used scanned the QR code on your phone to check in and out, you would not have had this issue.

I dont have a smart phone as I have no need of it. The problem lies with asking someone to sign in and then actively preventing a person from signing out. I cant see any logic in that whatsoever.

• Like 1

I took a flight back to Europe. Why did no one in the plane or at destination worry about being or getting infected? Had the destination been Thailand a handful of Covid cases would have been "found" amont the passengers of course. Different narrative. Different spin. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, robblok said:

Just selfish paranoid people. Just imagine someone like that with a fake name (there are quite a lot on this forum who wont fill in their name) gets infected does not know it and infects others again. All because of selfishness. 

We should all be paranoid at how a glorified flu epidemic is being used to brainwash us into accepting the kind of authoritarian rule which exists in China and North Korea.

Anyone who cannot see where were are being led must be blind - or possibly brain damaged by hypoxia from constant mask-wearing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krataiboy said:

We should all be paranoid at how a glorified flu epidemic is being used to brainwash us into accepting the kind of authoritarian rule which exists in China and North Korea.

Anyone who cannot see where were are being led must be blind - or possibly brain damaged by hypoxia from constant mask-wearing.

You mean like 1918? 

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Another flu bot 

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Said the Tommy Robinson supporter. Sorry that i question your mental abilities. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, american2 said:

Going to a Mall is risky.  Going on a holiday or weekend is insane.

To me it's insane staying home for months because you are scared of a disease which is harmless for vast majority of people.

If you are 80 years old with bad health I understand why you would want to stay home.

16 minutes ago, robblok said:

Said the Tommy Robinson supporter. Sorry that i question your mental abilities. 

Nothing to apologise for. Hypoxia can affect one's judgement. Tommy and I forgive you.

50 minutes ago, Ireland32 said:

Mask are being worn on chins at the Malls , Starbucks is just a mask free Zone , Crazy 

Yeah it's crazy, people are dropping like flies at Starbucks.

Next time I'll drink my espresso with a mask on so mr.Covid paranoia would not get an anxiety attack.

Edited by Anton9
  • Haha 1