Cheap Online E filing sites for USA tax wanted.

holy cow cm

Down to the last minute and needing a Cheap E filing online site for US taxes. Tax Slayer, OLT and Tax Act don't seem to be able to file from Thailand and Tax Slayer only takes credit card from USA. I do not have a USA phone or address so this also makes it difficult. Can anyone list something that might do the trick? It is just a simple simple filing and only for Federal.

Thank you in advance. 

I've been using taxact with a Thai address for many years but they channeled me into their fee service which you do need a credit card to use. I just filled an extension with them and that is free. You might consider doing that as that gives you until October 15 to file but you will owe any taxes due from July 15.

As far as your question some of the links on this page might help you. Don’t be put off by the funny name of the site. It's very legit info. 

https://www.turbotaxsucksass.com/

Edited by Jingthing

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I've been using taxact with a Thai address for many years but they channeled me into their fee service which you do need a credit card to use. I just filled an extension with them and that is free. You might consider doing that as that gives you until October 15 to file but you will owe any taxes due from July 15.

As far as your question some of the links on this page might help you. Don’t be put off by the funny name of the site. It's very legit info. 

https://www.turbotaxsucksass.com/

Thanks Jingthing. One of the problems is that they want a mobile USA phone number. How did you scoot around that?

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

Thanks Jingthing. One of the problems is that they want a mobile USA phone number. How did you scoot around that?

They might ask for it but so far it has never been required. It might look like it's required though. Just try to click through without it. You can get notifications via email as an option. 

44 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

They might ask for it but so far it has never been required. It might look like it's required though. Just try to click through without it. You can get notifications via email as an option. 

Yeah I actually got through the phone part as accepted my thai number digits which are useless from here anyway. So already got my federal done and filed. Used email and got verification code that way. 
Thanks for the direction and push . Service was free too!  

• Like 1