Jump to content
BANGKOK
WuhanVagabond

IO told me Visa Amnesty = overstay today refused conversion to Retirement without 29,500 "VIP" service!

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, WuhanVagabond said:

In a non-corrupt IO office

LOL good one!

 

You have got to tell us which office this was in. Udon Thani, by any chance?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MagnumForce said:

LOL good one!

 

You have got to tell us which office this was in. Udon Thani, by any chance?

I don't want to say because, yes, I may end up taking the deal because of the unique situation in the world today.

 

It wasn't Udon Thani though. I'll leave it at that.

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, WuhanVagabond said:

What "papers in order"? THe IO claimed Visa Amnesty = overstay and excludes one from consideration for other visas. This is clearly untrue; so I don't see why you think this is a "benefit" to me. 

 

I was stunned it was right in the open with all the non-uniformed workers right there. I thought this kind of thing was more on the down low. I mean, they were literally funneling people to this IO.

Stop complaining. Pay the money or make arrangements to leave. You can't have it both ways.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WuhanVagabond said:

I don't want to say because, yes, I may end up taking the deal because of the unique situation in the world today.

 

It wasn't Udon Thani though. I'll leave it at that.

pay or look for better ...  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WuhanVagabond said:

What "papers in order"? THe IO claimed Visa Amnesty = overstay and excludes one from consideration for other visas. This is clearly untrue; so I don't see why you think this is a "benefit" to me. 

 

I was stunned it was right in the open with all the non-uniformed workers right there. I thought this kind of thing was more on the down low. I mean, they were literally funneling people to this IO.

stop whinging and accept it or look another IO elsewhere.  Your complaining because you couldn't beat the system.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WuhanVagabond said:

Tourist to Retirement is that I should have been able to do this for 1,900 baht.

wrong ....   someone misinformed you unfortunately. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...