BANGKOK
snoop1130

Depp's bodyguard Malcolm Connolly claims he lied about Johnny's severed finger to protect Amber

Depp's bodyguard Malcolm Connolly claims he lied about Johnny's severed finger to protect Amber

By Lily Waddell and Jerry Lawton

0_MAIN-Johnny-Depp.jpg

Johnny Depp's bodyguard Malcolm Connolly claimed he lied about Johnny's severed finger to protect Amber Heard.

Depp has brought a libel case against News Group Newspapers for a 2018 article in The Sun which branded him a "wife beater" - a claim he vehemently denies.

The bodyguard took to the witness box to give evidence at court on Tuesday.

Connolly recalled going to the scene after Depp's finger was severed in a row with Amber in Australia in March 2015.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/depps-bodyguard-malcolm-connolly-claims-22352131

Posted (edited)

Ooops

Edited by Logosone

Posted (edited)

Note to self, never get married if I’m the partner with the dinero.

Edited by twocatsmac
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I really wonder why some people marry ... rich and famous already , marry for what ?

May be masochistic tendancies ?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Logosone said:

So to sum up:

1. Heard cheated on Depp 1 month after they got married

2. Heard called Depp "some old man" to her own assistant

3. She is on an audio recording admitting to hitting Depp

4. She threw vodka bottles at him, one accidentally hitting Depp's hand and severing part of the middle finger

5. She defaecated, or had a transsexual friend defaecate, in the matrimonial bed

6. She was arrested for domestic violence against her former live-in lover, Tasya van Ree

What a delightful prospect...

One wonders how he sucked him (maybe literally) into the relationship at the beginning. Hell hath no fury like an angry bitch for whatever reason.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Logosone said:

So to sum up:

1. Heard cheated on Depp 1 month after they got married

2. Heard called Depp "some old man" to her own assistant

3. She is on an audio recording admitting to hitting Depp

4. She threw vodka bottles at him, one accidentally hitting Depp's hand and severing part of the middle finger

5. She defaecated, or had a transsexual friend defaecate, in the matrimonial bed

6. She was arrested for domestic violence against her former live-in lover, Tasya van Ree

What a delightful prospect...

7.    Two former ex partners of Depp will give evidence that violence is not in his nature

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

One wonders how he sucked him (maybe literally) into the relationship at the beginning. Hell hath no fury like an angry bitch for whatever reason.

Depp testified on that. He said that she "bombed" him with love, coming up to him saying how much she loved his movies and such.

Depp said: 'She was then extremely friendly to me and keen to tell me about the break-up with her former partner that she had recently gone through. 

'If I had known then what I know now, I would have seen the red flag warning signs, but I did not. She was beautiful, seemingly incredibly interested in me and my work, and I fell for it. She bombed me with what appeared to be love.

'It was not until much later that I understood that she had an agenda, namely to get married to me in order to progress her own career and/or to benefit financially, and she knew how to bring it about.

'For example, at the time, she repeatedly told me how much she admired my films; however, later in our relationship she admitted that she had never seen any of my films. She knew what she wanted and I was an easy target.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8497361/Johnny-Depp-Amber-Heard-arrive-start-three-week-libel-showdown.html

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

He's far better off without the psycho btch and lucky it was only his finger that got severed.

If he was in Thailand he could have got it sewn back on - the surgeons have a lot of experience!

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

One beautiful thing to come out of this trial, is that Heard has been outed, and the entire planet (except for some me too fanatics) now knows who and what she is. This whole divorce and her allegations smelled like bad fish from the beginning. Nice to see her credibility destroyed. 

Going to be a rather humiliating rest of her life!

The trial will be a humbling experience for both, but Depp's reputation will be restored.  Wasn't any secret that he dabbled in the odd non-mainstream substance, so the revelations from the trial most likely won't hurt too much.

hopefully The Sun gets taught an extremely hefty financial lesson so they think twice before making such accusations.

Heard will come out of this smelling like the marital bedroom, only much harder to eliminate the odour.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1