Depp's bodyguard Malcolm Connolly claims he lied about Johnny's severed finger to protect Amber

snoop1130

Somehow I can't help thinking this would never have happened to Sean Connery.

Johnny seems an enabler, so nice and polite that his lack of aggression is interepreted as fear by oveaggressive females like Amber Heard.

I really doubt any of this would have flown with Sean Connery, one pull, tug, clawing, and Amber Heard would have had  a fast hard slap in the face and would never have done it again. Out of respect. And she'd never have deposited faeces in the bed. 

But clearly Heard did not respect Johnny Depp at all. Precisely because he never hit her.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

You mean finds for the Sun, Amber has no dog in this race.

Not necessarily.   If The Sun loses this, it would be essentially the same case presented if Depp goes directly after Heard for defamation.  Not that he needs the money, but if he wanted to be vindictive or to make a statement to other women making these types of claims, that would certainly be an option.  

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

Not necessarily.   If The Sun loses this, it would be essentially the same case presented if Depp goes directly after Heard for defamation.  Not that he needs the money, but if he wanted to be vindictive or to make a statement to other women making these types of claims, that would certainly be an option.  

Well, it's important for him, because he earned some 650 million for the Pirates of the Caribbean film, but was then dropped after Amber Heard called him a wife beater.

Re-establishing his good name would seem to be important to him professionally. He seems unable to live on a mere 200 USD. Having spent 450 million in a short few years.

Edited by Logosone
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Logosone said:

Well, it's important for him, because he earned some 650 million for the Pirates of the Caribbean film, but was then dropped after Amber Heard called him a wife beater.

Re-establishing his good name would seem to be important to him professionally. He seems unable to live on a mere 200 USD. Having spent 450 million in a short few years.

Read today he also has a direct defamation lawsuit pending against Heard in Virginia.   Unless there is a withering one sided finding in this case, they'll be back for round 2.

17 hours ago, Mick501 said:

Read today he also has a direct defamation lawsuit pending against Heard in Virginia.   Unless there is a withering one sided finding in this case, they'll be back for round 2.

Oh yes this will run. Johnny is upset. And he has 200 million dollars. So he will pursue Heard in the courts as long as he wants. I suspect what got to him was that they at first  made an agreement where both told the world there was no domestic violence from either party. Heard then broke that agreement and started writing about Depp as a wife beater.

That and of course the fact that Amber Heard is a shameless liar. She claimed she was raped at knife point in Brazil. Now her own assistant has testified in court:

"Appearing by videolink from Los Angeles on Wednesday, Kate James claimed Heard, 34, had 'stolen' her story of being 'violently raped' in Brazil almost three decades ago.

Heard's former PA accuses her of 'twisting' her own account of a rape for 'her own use' In her witness statement, Ms James said she discovered the Aquaman actress had 'stolen my sexual violence conversation with her and twisted it into her own story to benefit herself'. She added: 'This of course caused me extreme distress and outrage that she would dare to attempt to use the most harrowing experience of my life as her own narrative.' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8529043/Johnny-Depp-Amber-Heard-High-Court-day-eight-trial.html

• Like 1