Jump to content
BANGKOK
Terek

Bus to Pattaya

Recommended Posts

Maybe someone knows, what is the situation with bus from Ekamai to Pattaya now? How often does it go and what are conditions at this stage?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got one last week, just rocked up and bought tickets, had to wait 20 minutes for the next bus, at 1pm. Bus was pretty full, no distancing, you must wear a mask. 109 Baht pp.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Make sure you go to the first window on the right side going in marked "Pattaya"

Van touts will try to snag you.  

As Champers said above, pretty much back to normal.  Two weeks ago they were leaving vacant seats...it was nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how about the other bus from BBK airport to Pattaya?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/14/2020 at 12:24 PM, Terek said:

Maybe someone knows, what is the situation with bus from Ekamai to Pattaya now? How often does it go and what are conditions at this stage?

Hourly, on the hour, from 6:00am and 119 baht per person - used it on Monday.  No distancing, no enforcement for wearing of masks.

 

http://pattayabus.com/V2/en/from-bangkok/

 

On 7/14/2020 at 4:52 PM, NCC1701A said:

how about the other bus from BBK airport to Pattaya?

Both Bell and Roong Reuang stopped for now.

 

https://airportpattayabus.com/from-suvarnabhumi-airport/

 

Edited by treetops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is the situation in Mo Chit?? same as before covid. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I just traveled by Roong Reuang from Morchid 2 to Pattaya. Business as usual.
The driver, who was driving for Bell Travel before, recognized me, took of his mask, and reported that Bell Travel is bankrupted and laid off all of their staff.

Just reporting and I have no idea, if this is true or not.

Edited by kdrayong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kdrayong said:

I just traveled by Roong Reuang from Morchid 2 to Pattaya. Business as usual.
The driver, who was driving for Bell Travel before, recognized me, took of his mask, and reported that Bell Travel is bankrupted and laid off all of their staff.

Just reporting and I have no idea, if this is true or not.

They were working from the chairs at the airport not even the booth for the last couple of years and the passengers hardly reached double figures,the consolidated the buses to the airport 22 march and it was still only one third full.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that the Sai Tai Mai - Pattaya bus was not running on July 5, two weeks ago. I'm not sure about the current situation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...