Jump to content
BANGKOK

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, stouricks said:

How many old Thai men do you know who post on TV.   555   LOL   PML    Joke.   Good morning Yinn. X

She knows about their menopause though.....:thumbsup:...................🤭

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Have an Idea..........!!

 

For the next week, lets all post a confused emoticon on all Trillians post........

 

He will then hold the proud record for the most responses to all his posts by --- TV Members of poor mental health and an unbalanced personality.

If you were to do that I would find it funny because it would be. But you have to admit there is something not quite right with a personality who religiously posts three confused emoticons, on three random posts, from the same poster, in quick succession, every day.

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Sir, You replied to many of those posting in this thread,

but you did not reply to Colin when he pointed out you

yourself had given him a SAD emoticon ,just before you

made your own post.🙄.........

regards worgeordie

In fact I replied immediately after his post, in post number 4.

 

And please don't refer to me as sir, I don't call you Madam or Miss.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Trillian said:

If you were to do that I would find it funny because it would be. But you have to admit there is something not quite right with a personality who religiously posts three confused emoticons, on three random posts, from the same poster, in quick succession, every day.

I once wondered--someone wanted a V Old link about pensions once, I hunted it down for him explained that he had to go through another link to get there---his reply was just a sad Emoti.......other than that I haven't really noticed as not very many vote on my posts anyway,

 

I think everyone uses them so maybe the "poor mental health" etc  didn't go down to well.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, transam said:

She knows about their menopause though.....:thumbsup:...................🤭

I thought that was a bloke pausing while speaking?

cat o' nine tails - men o' pause. Same-same but different.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got one of those trolls following my posts around, always posting confused emoticons. I always assumed it was because he was an idiot who couldn't understand what I was posting, hence his confusion. 🤓

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really take it personally. This Forum is Entertainment, Exchange of Information and others.

 

Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. If I notice different Emoticons given, so be it.

 

Sometimes I go for a reply on a topic, other times I might be lazy and only give one Em.

 

Why get upset?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sanuk711 said:

I think everyone uses them so maybe the "poor mental health" etc  didn't go down to well.

I rarely set out to be politically correct, except sometimes at work, so I think people need to accept that posting three sad emoji's on random posts in a discussion every day, without even contributing, is not normal, except of course when somebody is 'avin a larf and making a point, as you have done here. Think about it, if three people were having a semi serious discussion and another person came over periodically and say stuck his tongue out at the group, would you regard that as normal behaviour? (I feel I already know your answer but hey, life's short).

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

I've got one of those trolls following my posts around, always posting confused emoticons. I always assumed it was because he was an idiot who couldn't understand what I was posting, hence his confusion. 🤓

That might have been me, I wake up in the morning confused........🥴.......................🤭

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Trillian said:

I rarely set out to be politically correct, except sometimes at work, so I think people need to accept that posting three sad emoji's on random posts in a discussion every day, without even contributing, is not normal, except of course when somebody is 'avin a larf and making a point, as you have done here. Think about it, if three people were having a semi serious discussion and another person came over periodically and say stuck his tongue out at the group, would you regard that as normal behaviour? (I feel I already know your answer but hey, life's short).

Perhaps you are taking it too seriously....😋

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...