BANGKOK

8 minutes ago, stouricks said:

How many old Thai men do you know who post on TV.   555   LOL   PML    Joke.   Good morning Yinn. X

She knows about their menopause though.....:thumbsup:...................🤭

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Have an Idea..........!!

For the next week, lets all post a confused emoticon on all Trillians post........

He will then hold the proud record for the most responses to all his posts by --- TV Members of poor mental health and an unbalanced personality.

If you were to do that I would find it funny because it would be. But you have to admit there is something not quite right with a personality who religiously posts three confused emoticons, on three random posts, from the same poster, in quick succession, every day.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Sir, You replied to many of those posting in this thread,

but you did not reply to Colin when he pointed out you

yourself had given him a SAD emoticon ,just before you

made your own post.🙄.........

regards worgeordie

In fact I replied immediately after his post, in post number 4.

And please don't refer to me as sir, I don't call you Madam or Miss.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Trillian said:

If you were to do that I would find it funny because it would be. But you have to admit there is something not quite right with a personality who religiously posts three confused emoticons, on three random posts, from the same poster, in quick succession, every day.

I once wondered--someone wanted a V Old link about pensions once, I hunted it down for him explained that he had to go through another link to get there---his reply was just a sad Emoti.......other than that I haven't really noticed as not very many vote on my posts anyway,

I think everyone uses them so maybe the "poor mental health" etc  didn't go down to well.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

She knows about their menopause though.....:thumbsup:...................🤭

I thought that was a bloke pausing while speaking?

cat o' nine tails - men o' pause. Same-same but different.

• Haha 2

I've got one of those trolls following my posts around, always posting confused emoticons. I always assumed it was because he was an idiot who couldn't understand what I was posting, hence his confusion. 🤓

• Like 1

I don't really take it personally. This Forum is Entertainment, Exchange of Information and others.

Everybody is entitled to his own opinion. If I notice different Emoticons given, so be it.

Sometimes I go for a reply on a topic, other times I might be lazy and only give one Em.

Why get upset?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanuk711 said:

I think everyone uses them so maybe the "poor mental health" etc  didn't go down to well.

I rarely set out to be politically correct, except sometimes at work, so I think people need to accept that posting three sad emoji's on random posts in a discussion every day, without even contributing, is not normal, except of course when somebody is 'avin a larf and making a point, as you have done here. Think about it, if three people were having a semi serious discussion and another person came over periodically and say stuck his tongue out at the group, would you regard that as normal behaviour? (I feel I already know your answer but hey, life's short).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, GalaxyMan said:

I've got one of those trolls following my posts around, always posting confused emoticons. I always assumed it was because he was an idiot who couldn't understand what I was posting, hence his confusion. 🤓

That might have been me, I wake up in the morning confused........🥴.......................🤭

• Haha 2

Just now, Trillian said:

I rarely set out to be politically correct, except sometimes at work, so I think people need to accept that posting three sad emoji's on random posts in a discussion every day, without even contributing, is not normal, except of course when somebody is 'avin a larf and making a point, as you have done here. Think about it, if three people were having a semi serious discussion and another person came over periodically and say stuck his tongue out at the group, would you regard that as normal behaviour? (I feel I already know your answer but hey, life's short).

Perhaps you are taking it too seriously....😋

• Like 2