Vicious thieves sought after stabbing of 14 year old and trash collector north of Bangkok

webfact

Vicious thieves sought after stabbing of 14 year old and trash collector north of Bangkok

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Police are hunting two men who attacked and robbed a 14 year old boy and a 52 year old Nonthaburi trash collector who were waiting at a bus stop outside the Bua Thong Thani housing estate in Bang Bua Thong north west of Bangkok.

The unnamed youth was robbed of just 100 baht said Sanook in their headline. 

He was stabbed in the left side of the stomach, a wound that spilled out his intestines. He was rushed to Kasemrat Rathanathibet Hospital in a grievous condition. 

The thieves, on a Honda Wave that had gold wheel trim, then moved onto 52 year old Niphon who had his hand cut open and was kicked in the face. He was taken to Phranang Klao Hospital and is now recovering. 

The boy is out of ICU now. 

CCTV under a pedestrian road bridge caught the pair on the motorcycle going along Kanchanaphisek Road then turning round to attack their victims. 

Locals in the neighborhood expressed shock at the wanton violence and demanded the police act quickly. No one felt safe with these two hoodlums threatening the peace.

The Bang Bua Thong police said they had interviewed many witnesses and were progressing well with the case. 

They expected arrests shortly.

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-15

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I hope they are progressing well and this comment has not been tossed out to keep the locals quiet.

What do you mean with the remark to keep the locals quiet ? 

I live in the area so im curious about this crime. 

While I feel sorry for the victims in this appalling crime and hope the police catch the offenders..

I have to ask... why sit on the side of the road at 02:00 in the dark and make yourself an easy target?