Amulet dealer names lucky charm after miracle escape!

webfact

Amulet dealer names lucky charm after miracle escape!

6pm1.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

An amulet dealer came within seconds of death after parking his ancient and trusty Mitsubishi by the side of the road in Ratchaburi yesterday.

Jiranwat, 53, said he was on an amulet errand and had parked his car 10 seconds earlier and got out. 

Then a truck carrying pork completely flattened it and shunted it into the back of another ten wheeler. 

Jiranwat and the drivers of the trucks were all standing about uninjured when police, fire and rescue services arrived. 

Traffic was terrible on Petchkasem Road heading towards Ratchaburi because the Mitsubishi's tank was spewing out LPG and had to be doused and dealt with.

6pm2.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Jiranwat told 77kaoded: "It's a real shame about the car - it's been in the family for 40 years.

"It's clear I survived due to the Phra Somdet Wat Rakhang amulet that I wear around my neck for safety purposes".

The media called it a miracle escape by amulet.

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-15

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

amulet dealer came within seconds of death after parking his ancient and trusty Mitsubishi

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Then a truck carrying pork

This is trotted out by an am' dealer .. so there might be a bit of pie in the sky here .. 

Edited by Justgrazing
Sp
  • Haha 1

Seriously .. by the way the Mitzy has been destroyed the Police want a proper look into what happened here as it's another example of the danger on the roads in Thailand ..

Stop C V in its tracks .? Sure .. 

Do something about the carnage on the roads .. Not so sure .. 

• Like 1