BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya: After the floods mayor calls for patience - all the busted pumps are nearly repaired

BUSTED PUMPS just like you (Mr Mayor) and your predecessors.... BROKEN RECORDS spinning the same buxxzhit year after year after year!! 

• Like 2

The status of the pumps was being monitored by the CCTV cameras, and we know the rest!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2020 at 7:54 AM, jacko45k said:

The status of the pumps was being monitored by the CCTV cameras, and we know the rest!

but HOW ??

The mayor has said that at least 50 % of cctv does NOT work.!!

20 hours ago, essox essox said:

but HOW ??

The mayor has said that at least 50 % of cctv does NOT work.!!

My comment was tongue in cheek mate.

• Like 2

World Class Tourist Destination

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ChipButty said:

World Class Tourist Destination

People overlooked the fact Pattaya was not a world class tourist destination when it was a cheap holiday here.  Now, a holiday here can be the cost of going to a truly world class tourist destination, but Pattaya doesn't have the infrastructure or facilities of a true world class tourist destination.  Eg. in 2020, still no proper metered taxis here.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2020 at 12:09 AM, Leaver said:

People overlooked the fact Pattaya was not a world class tourist destination when it was a cheap holiday here.  Now, a holiday here can be the cost of going to a truly world class tourist destination, but Pattaya doesn't have the infrastructure or facilities of a true world class tourist destination.  Eg. in 2020, still no proper metered taxis here.  

Many tourists have never been to Pattaya and get fooled by travel agent's glossy brochures. Once there with all paid in advance they are trapped.

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Many tourists have never been to Pattaya and get fooled by travel agent's glossy brochures. Once there with all paid in advance they are trapped.

I agree.  I always found it strange that Russian families would chose Pattaya over another destination in Thailand, or South East Asia.  Perhaps it was the cheapest package on offer.  I can only imagine their opinion of Thailand after a family holiday to Pattaya. I'm sure they return home to tell all their friends and family about what they observed on their holiday here.  🙂

3 hours ago, Leaver said:

I agree.  I always found it strange that Russian families would chose Pattaya over another destination in Thailand, or South East Asia.  Perhaps it was the cheapest package on offer.  I can only imagine their opinion of Thailand after a family holiday to Pattaya. I'm sure they return home to tell all their friends and family about what they observed on their holiday here.  🙂

I have a Russian friend who comes each year. He used to go to Egypt but they cut down on visas so he comes to Thailand-island then Jomtien. They like Jomtien which can understand. Pattaya just for Central and Terminal 21. He always complains because it will be minus 21 or something when he returns to Moscow.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:53 PM, Wongkitlo said:

I have a Russian friend who comes each year. He used to go to Egypt but they cut down on visas so he comes to Thailand-island then Jomtien. They like Jomtien which can understand. Pattaya just for Central and Terminal 21. He always complains because it will be minus 21 or something when he returns to Moscow.

What's the percentage of Russian families that you think return here for a holiday?