Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Because of visa etc i have been trying to get a marriage registration at my local Aphur but they insist on having an Embassy Certificate of No Impediment. My embassy requires a copy of Certificate ofDivorce together with the  details page.  Presently i can only supple the certificate. The details page has been lost and willtake too much time to get a copy.

Question...Are there any local Amphurs that do not require this embassy certificate.

Chiang Rai.. chiang mai... trat provinces

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you claimed  at your Embassy you were never married, would that solve your problem?   You can't produce something that never existed.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...