Is True down in Sathorn?

samtam

My true is up and running.  I am in Sathon off of Rama 4 Rd near Lumpini Park.  Unplug your true box, turn it off and the restart it.  My True internet has been going in and out the past week.  My True 4g works fine for my phone.

Yes, unplugged and replugged, but True have confirmed there is an outside fault. Could be from the junction in the building, even on my floor. They are investigating. Luckily I have TOT aswell, but True feeds the TV.

3 minutes ago, samtam said:

Yes, unplugged and replugged, but True have confirmed there is an outside fault. Could be from the junction in the building, even on my floor. They are investigating. Luckily I have TOT aswell, but True feeds the TV.

Must be the buildings junction box. Watching news on the True Box now here at my condo.....storms getting close, dark as all get out outside.

Yes, there's a red flickering light on one of the router boxes "LOS"....which is something to do with the signal, "loss of signal"?. Mine is fibre optic, and usually runs pretty well at 100 mbps, (in theory), but less with a VPN.