Neighbour was angry with me today. Dont know what to do.

bbabythai

On 7/15/2020 at 9:18 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Given farangs don't know how to wai properly, the OP may have insulted her by doing it wrong.

i disagree .... i've wai'd 1000's of times at village folk and they don't give a f ... how you do it because they have more things to worry about than a stupid half ass_ed wai from a farang.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/18/2020 at 11:10 AM, ravip said:

Small bits of concrete must have fallen down. They have black mesh over the top of some plants/ trees and I did notice some minor spots of concrete down there. 

Just to recap...

'A' did some maintenance work on his property. During the course of the work, the neighbours 'B' property was messed up with cement droppings. Continuation of the work, it is obvious 'B's property will get more messed up.

• Before starting any work, should not 'A' evaluated how he could have avoided messing up 'B's property?
  • If 'A' messed up 'B's property, isn't he obliged to clean the mess up? Is that not the most ethical thing to do?
  • If it is obvious that continuation of the work will make more of a mess, should not 'A' take adequate precautions to avoid same?

It is incredible how such a simple and a very basic issue attracted such racist, demeaning, arrogant and insulting 'solutions'!

Who initiated this thoughtless mess?

Who are the racists here? Who are 'loose faces' here?

Are they the Thai individuals? I absolutely think NOT!

Know doubt you are a key board warrier from switzerland or some other nanny state? I gather you have never lived in Thailand.

4 minutes ago, bbabythai said:

Know doubt you are a key board warrier from switzerland or some other nanny state? I gather you have never lived in Thailand.

If you want to be derogatory, I wonder if he also need his MIL to sort his problems out for him?