[Bangkok] Queue Online Service Type

I'm trying to apply for an appointment through the Queue Online for an extension of my already expired NON-Imm "O" visa, based on Thai spouse.

There are many options, and three-four different places, which one do I have to choose so I'm not wrong?

It's very confusing and I don't see Extension NON-Imm "O" but only "L-A".

Also which place I must select: Muangthong Thani, Imperial Lat Phrao or others?

Sorry, but this is the first time I've done this. I thank in advance all those who will help me.

They do not accept online appointments for extensions of stay based upon marriage. I was helping a person with it and he chose the retirement one and was told that the marriage is not included the appointments.

Your extension would be done at Chaeng Wattana.

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

They do not accept online appointments for extensions of stay based upon marriage. I was helping a person with it and he chose the retirement one and was told that the marriage is not included the appointments.

Your extension would be done at Chaeng Wattana.

Joe, I think you meant to type "do not" accept appointments for marriage extensions?

Just out of curiosity, why aren't they allowing online appointments for all visa holders?

And why are they allowing them for L-A visa holders? Migrant workers tend to be poorly educated and less tech savvy anyway, so if anything, we farang should be allowed to use an online appointment system while they just go in when they need to.

To me that would be the logical way of doing it.