Microsd memory card

warcy

I cannot recommend a shop. But be very careful on Lazada. A lot of what they sell there is fake. And if that happens on Lazada you can be sure that it will not be different in many shops. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, dimitriv said:

I cannot recommend a shop. But be very careful on Lazada. A lot of what they sell there is fake. And if that happens on Lazada you can be sure that it will not be different in many shops. 

On Lazada I would not buy. But in the shops I never had a problem. You even have warranty. 128 GB about 600 to 800 Baht. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Oldie said:

On Lazada I would not buy. But in the shops I never had a problem. You even have warranty. 128 GB about 600 to 800 Baht. 

Which shop do you recommend which sell original card with good price?

I would go to one of the Advice shops  - that is a chain selling IT stuff. There's one on the 2nd or 3rd floor of Pantip.

Don't buy from the kiosks at Pantip! Too expensive!

I cannot vouch for the authenticity of the cards. But I have been using them for two years without any issues.

17 minutes ago, warcy said:

Why do you recommend this shop?

They meet all of your stated requirements, have good stock, I have bought from them several times, and they will certainly give excellent service to your insecurities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Big C sell genuine sd cards, sometimes have special offers.

I did buy a Samsung 128 Gig card from Lazada in the past which turned out to be fake. They gave me the money back without any difficulty and didnt want the card back. When I initiated the return, one of the reasons for you to select for the return was actually Fake Goods...

• Like 1

Central airport

Central festival

Amorn

Computer Plaza

Pantip

Maya

etc

etc

I bought a 128 at one of those kiosks at a mall (central airport ?) while the G was getting something for her phone. You can find them everywhere. Make sure you can return it if it is fake, although I have never bought a fake, or heard of one, until this OP.

3 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

Central airport

Central festival

Amorn

Computer Plaza

Pantip

Maya

etc

etc

I bought a 128 at one of those kiosks at a mall (central airport ?) while the G was getting something for her phone. You can find them everywhere. Make sure you can return it if it is fake, although I have never bought a fake, or heard of one, until this OP.

There was a flood of them within the last few years.  They seemed to have first surfaced on Lazada at amazingly low prices..like 69 THB for a 32 GB.  And that stuff does continuously get cheaper, but it rarely gets cut in half in a short time frame.

Also, be careful with all the USB stuff.  

Edited by moontang
  • Like 1