Nobody found infected by ‘privileged’ foreigners yet

webfact

The virus doesn't care it is like the death,rich or poor,he doesn't make any difference between us,we are only human,and about Rayong the incubation times is 14 days, next week, we will have more results and say ok Thailand you are golden,it is a little panic now it will be ok,i don't understand why they close the schools,children are not in the more risky group.

What a lot of nonsense political games to justify continued state of emergency and maybe announcement of economic crisis Thai entry requirements are similar if not the same as other bordering/nearby countries and not likely to be lifted anytime soon.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, vivananahuahin said:

The virus doesn't care it is like the death,rich or poor,he doesn't make any difference between us,we are only human,and about Rayong the incubation times is 14 days, next week, we will have more results and say ok Thailand you are golden,it is a little panic now it will be ok,i don't understand why they close the schools,children are not in the more risky group.

First you say it doesn't care about rich or poor but you think it does make a difference between old or young ?? People of all ages died from this virus and in many countries they held young children away from old people because they carried the virus didn't get very sick from it but infected the old more risky to die . 

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

14 day incubation period?....

I was wondering about that, too.  If they were doing the anti-body test, it would probably show negative during early incubation, if I understand correctly.  But, not sure what type of testing they did/are doing.

Still possible that Thailand has some sort of herd immunity as it was open to Chinese for 8 months after first cases were seen there but not yet recognised as COVID. At that time few if any wore masks.

I remember myself being more sick than even around early December. I mean flu or a bad cold would hit me on many years but last year was magnitudes worse than usual. But I got over it in a few weeks. Many people I know also got badly sick around that time, Nov-Jan.

So maybe we already got through COVID. Question is how many of us still have any antibodies left... and how much these would protect us against Italian strain of virus...

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Nobody found infected by ‘privileged’ foreigners yet

That statement comes a bit early. Give it some time it will happen .

There are thousands Sneaking into Los according to the News  ,they aren't tested but they will come in Positive Later on.

Edited by digger70

4 hours ago, webfact said:

to take tests and their results are not out yet.

how can they know no infections, tests results not back, let's wait and see before saying something like that

• Thanks 1