Air traffic personnel's family stayed in same hotel as Egyptian soldier, but test negative

webfact

Air traffic personnel's family stayed in same hotel as Egyptian soldier, but test negative

By The Nation

800_bcb796f2fc1014b.jpg?v=1594881733

Nine members of the families of Chiang Mai air traffic staff, who stayed in the hotel where a Covid-19 infected Egyptian soldier had checked in, have tested negative but will undergo self-quarantine for 14 days.

Aeronautical Radio of Thailand personnel in Chiang Mai had travelled to Rayong province with family from July 8-11 and chose to stay at D Varee Diva Central Hotel.

After it was reported that the Egyptian soldier had tested positive for the new coronavirus, the family went to be tested for Covid-19 and the result was negative. They have continued to quarantine themselves according to the preventive measures.

Dr Kittiphan Chalom from Chiang Mai's public health office said they were a low-risk group since they stayed on a different floor from that of the soldier in the hotel, but they had still informed the officials for a test.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391420

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-16

20 hours ago, Thailand said:

So are you saying that even though they have said they are self quaranting they are still going to work?

No, that i wouldnt know, my meaning was meant to be why do the controllers families live in the hotel.

On 7/18/2020 at 12:02 PM, Almer said:

No, that i wouldnt know, my meaning was meant to be why do the controllers families live in the hotel.

Airlines generally use one hotel for all their employees if it's possible. Makes it easier for pick up and getting to work etc along with the flight crews.

On 7/17/2020 at 11:23 AM, Almer said:

Same same as all my wife's family go of to work with there husbands daily.

Chaing Mai to rayong, long way to travel for work every day, maybe a holiday trip

• Like 1