• 4 months later...

When clicking on this link it tells you prices for the 4 courses" Super Sports Day "  my questions ...when is it ,what is it (Green fee caddy Cart) and when does it expire .... or is it for Thai,s only...........Thanks for any reply s relating to my questions.  http://www.siamcountryclub.com

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

When clicking on this link it tells you prices for the 4 courses" Super Sports Day "  my questions ...when is it ,what is it (Green fee caddy Cart) and when does it expire .... or is it for Thai,s only...........Thanks for any reply s relating to my questions.  http://www.siamcountryclub.com

My guess is its the gf only as have had that price in the past - but could easily be wrong. Why not post a screenshot in the Thai language forum and ask someone to translate?

Your guess is right...it is Green Fee only... the offers are Monday to Friday for each of those courses Waterside being Monday and Friday and the offer starts on the 30th of this month till the 26th of February 2021....no mention whether the offer is for Thai,s only or Thai residents or resident Aliens...

3 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Your guess is right...it is Green Fee only... the offers are Monday to Friday for each of those courses Waterside being Monday and Friday and the offer starts on the 30th of this month till the 26th of February 2021....no mention whether the offer is for Thai,s only or Thai residents or resident Aliens...

Following on ...add another 1300baht for cart and caddy (Psc) plus another 500baht caddie tip as anything less will be frowned upon (probably) and you we i can play 3 of the courses for 3450baht (all in) and Waterside for 3150baht....not for me... i did the 2000baht+Tip all in promotion for Plantation a month or two back and although very nice,it,s not in my budget.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1