UK, China leading global Covid-19 vaccine race

snoop1130

52 minutes ago, AndrewMciver said:

China economy growing. The rest of the world struggling. Vaccine comes out. And wouldn't you know it, a mutuation appears coincidentally, wrecking all western economies. Further lock down. China takes over Thailand.

It turns Bangkok into wall to wall condos. Nana Plaza also becomes a condo. Because the Chinese love buildings condos ya see. 

If I grab my tinfoil, I'd say I would not be surprised at all if your scenario comes true. Just go and grab a new one from the bat cave in Yunnan, this time preferably after China has the vaccine themselves. Biological warfare 101.

Edited by DrTuner

53 minutes ago, jb61 said:

Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Adverse Reactions In "More Than Half" Of Trial Participants

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-induced-adverse-reactions-more-half-trial-participants

I'm not a fan of zerohedge, but yes, that's what the trials are for, finding side effects. That one doesn't look like a release candidate yet.

The whole push for a vaccine has a twofold purpose: 1). BIG money for the developer; 2). Control of populations, with required certificates for travel, schooling, etc. The history of vaccines is fraught with failures and disastrous side effects over the long term, even the short term. Introducing pathogenic virus particles from species alien to the human genetic biometric makeup, along with mercury as an adjuvant, will endanger humankind worldwide to unknown epigenetic distortions. That vaccine developers know this is testimony to their utter disregard for humanity. It's all about the money and control.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cake Monster said:

I really hope that the UK win this race for a Vaccine against Covid19.

That is not the attitude of some 'academics' at the same university... 

Dr Emily Cousens, who teaches at the University of Oxford, said: "If my university is the first to develop the vaccine, I’m worried that it will be used as it has been in the past, to fulfil its political, patriotic function as proof of British excellence.

“The story will be clear: China, once again, has unleashed a threat to civilisation. But the best brains of the UK have saved the world.”

9 hours ago, RickBradford said:

Dr Emily Cousens, who teaches at the University of Oxford, said: "If my university is the first to develop the vaccine, I’m worried that it will be used as it has been in the past, to fulfil its political, patriotic function as proof of British excellence.

“The story will be clear: China, once again, has unleashed a threat to civilisation. But the best brains of the UK have saved the world.”

That's a good and pretty accurate story, let's hope UK does save the world. Cousens can move to Beijing if she's so worried.

• Thanks 2

On 7/16/2020 at 12:04 PM, steven100 said:

Australia is far more advanced with a possible COVID-19 vaccine, as it's being tested on humans at the Queensland University. 

been tested  uk for at lease 2 months I'd longer so where u get at idea from

On 7/18/2020 at 7:26 AM, RickBradford said:

They should  lock her  up