Greta Thunberg demands 'crisis' response to climate change

snoop1130

9 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Greta needs to don a mask...and just shut up...virtually no one pays her any attention...

E4B0B20C-4AAF-46CC-A714-377F35115713.jpegRegards

Yinn

POTY

Edited by Yinn
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

That is what is wrong with her and the generation, they demand everything. Well little spoiled Missy the world doesn't evolve around you, owe you anything and have to listen to a jumped up little brat like yourself.

She is obviously been used and her parents are allowing it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

She is obviously been used and her parents are allowing it.

The kid is autistic got real issues and suffers from more than one mental illness, by anyones standards shes unstable. Her parents part of whos doing the using and making a lot of money on her to boot.. 

Just another tool being used, i feel sorry for her but also pay her opinions zero attention. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

EVERYONE should watch "Planet of the Humans" ! An extremely relevant warning regarding the future of the species ????

Some of the stuff is a little outdated, and it is quite depressing, but I agree that it is well worth watching.

10 hours ago, Sambotte said:

I don't know about the girl, i don't follow the news, but :

Destroying our only planet so quick, and doing NOTHING to change that (since 40 years or so we all know), is really bellow any basic concept of civilization.

Climate change is an extinction level problem, for all life. 

Pollution (air, soil, water) alone is a huge problem : kills millions, make even more sick, not to mention others than humans (but we consider other as resources only...).

Nobody cares.

Are we seriously pretending to be an evolve species, with conscience ? Really ?  ????

Not for very long anyway...

Well I was a Tyrannosaurus Rex once, came back as me, so, I wonder what I will come back as next time...... ????...................????

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Yinn said:

You think everything you hear is the truth...................????

Except the bloke who wouldn't give you a visa for Australia.....????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Well I was a Tyrannosaurus Rex once, came back as me, so, I wonder what I will come back as next time...... ????...................????

An autistic teenage Swede ( nationality not the vegetable) with manipulative parents?

????????

• Like 1

To ne she comes across as a this diminutive figure like puppet/doll with a winding mechanism in her back and someone is doing the winding whenever they think it's time to repaddle the same old "climate change" mantra...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, geriatrickid said:

I do not need to be lectured by someone who is fed  words and phrases by a manipulative cadre of hypocrites. Now is not the time to  irritate people, many of whom are trying to survive.

Greta sure is effective in communicating the message that even denier like you take notice and time to respond. She performed her role very well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Tug said:

Sorry Greta everyone is a bit preoccupied with the virus 

That’s okay. Along with being a climate expert, the high school dropout girl is also a virology expert. She was on a Covid-19 virus panel with other experts recently. 

Ignore the fact there are photos of her and her mom and dad wearing Marxist ANTIFA t-shirts. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Greta sure is effective in communicating the message that even denier like you take notice and time to respond. She performed her role very well. 

What is it that he is denying? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

According to space instruments pollution was down during lock downs etc. so I'm surprised she didn't suggest that as a solution, permanently everywhere. Never mind Greta the Earth's magnetic poles are moving, overdue for a complete flip, and if that happens soon the worse scenario suggests that we won't have worry Covid 19, Global Warming etc. etc..

34 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Climate change crisis need reminding in this abnormal times when there are leaders who are not leading. Greta is doing the world a favour for keeping us focus on the impact of climate literacy. 

There is no climate “crisis”.    Climate always changes.... Holocene Climatic Optimum.... Minoan Warm Period, Roman Warm Period, Medieval Warm Period..... and on and on in the past. 

Each of them separated by colder periods which were not very nice.

Mankind made the greatest advances and did best during the warmer times. Not the colder times. 

Two questions:

By the way.... did you know we are in an Ice Age right now?

And if you don’t like it warmer... why did you move to a hot tropical country?

You could have moved to a much colder part of the world. 

Edited by Catoni
Correction
  • Like 1