Free Premier League on True Move

Woo hoo! I just topped up my True Move prepaid the other day, and in came a set 7 of strange messages, each with a code starting with TMEPL. Apparently, they were giving me 7 days of the football channels for free. I was in disbelief. I'm a Cheap Charlie and never bothered looking into this before, because I always thought they charged an arm and a leg. So I downloaded the TrueID app, and poked around for where I could put in these codes. And what do you know, they worked. Each one gives you 24 hours of the football channels, just pick whichever days you want. How nice of them to be so generous, with just about two weeks of football to go.

I don't know why I got the codes, or if they're doing this for everybody. As you watch each channel on TrueID, there's also a chat room where tons of people are talking about the codes. If you didn't get yours, I'd suggest getting your wife to bug True for them, and get some free football.

I use a Huawei P20, which has HDMI out through a USB-C adapter. It looks great on my TV, even though I'm only paying for 4 gb. There's also no restriction on the stream going out to HDMI, like the BeIN Sports app did to me years ago, hah. As you can see, my phone has a strange wide resolution which doesn't fit the standard 16:9 TV size. You'll have to tweak your TV's zoom settings to get it to look right.

Screenshot_20200716_175822_com.tdcm.trueidapp.jpg

Screenshot_20200716_182916_com.tdcm.trueidapp.jpg

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme