Koh Samui: Massage lady turned to "ice" to relieve her own stress

webfact

Koh Samui: Massage lady turned to "ice" to relieve her own stress

6pm.jpg

Picture: Naew Na

An informant in Koh Samui told the authorities that someone in a rented room in Ang Thong sub-district was doing drugs. 

District chief Theerapong Chuaychu sent in his underlings and drugs officers to find out what was going on. 

They found Gift, 25, who admitted taking meth and showed them her drug taking equipment kept in a wardrobe. 

She said she had come from Chanthaburi to work as a massage lady in Samui. 

She had few customers and business was so bad during the coronavirus pandemic that she turned to drugs to relieve the stress of it all. 

She bought the meth from a guy for 500 baht and couldn't be sure of his real name. 

She was taken to a hospital for a urine test that proved positive then handed over to the police and charged with possession of drugs and drug taking. 

Source: Naew Na

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-17

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

To relieve stress.....out of the frying pan into the fire,

maybe it would have been better for her to buy some 

weed,

regards worgeordie

I would think so too.. but people give all kind of reasons when caught to excuse the behavior. 

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I bet you do take drugs too.. alcohol for instance.

I may be dumb but I am legal. Therein lies the difference.

I would not believe those numbers - how do drug experts really know? Not everything that is printed is accurate.

There are lies, dmmed lies and statistics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tropicalevo said:

I would not believe those numbers - how do drug experts really know? Not everything that is printed is accurate.

Your legally dumb ???? same as me.

Its a fact that alcohol is one of the more damaging drugs. I have looked into it quite often and it is one of the drugs that causes the most violence.

I always show these kind of things because a lot of alcohol users look down on weed users while weed is far less damaging and almost never causes violence. 

I did find it funny that steroids were mentioned too again something most people think turns people in monsters (not true of course). 

There is just a whole perception that alcohol is ok because its legal but (and it is from a legal context). But it really does cause loads of fights and crime. I mean I have yet to see a beat up at a gym while fights at pubs are quite normal (so much for roid rage). Same goes a bit for weed people might assault a pizza but seldom other people. 

It gets a bit shady when they talk about meth and other hard drugs. I do believe they cause violence too. But it might actually be cheaper to be on yaba then drinking all night. (not that i would advise it). But people see to think that drugs turn people into violent monsters (does happen just not that often) I mean look at how much drugs they catch.. then imagine how much they don't catch and the use. If it was that dangerous then we would see loads more violence.

Just my observations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Colabamumbai said:

Take heroin for ten years, quit yourself, without substitutes, then comment. 

I doubt that will be fun.. that is why its rated higher in damage to one self as alcohol. But violence wise alcohol rules.. I mean have you ever seen a guy on heroin .. i believe they sleep. Not my thing. 

4 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Anyone who takes drugs is dumb but I feel a bit sorry for the girl. Her life is poop already and then someone near her dobs her in.

Should have kept to a beer.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Massage lady turned to "ice" to relieve her own stress

Not to smart, Business is bad than spent the little money they make on Ice  and whatever than  more stress that they don't have money. 

But that's life for the "entertaining working Girls/boys"  It's a known Fact that most of the Girls/Boys are taking one or more substances most of that is Ice and white lady. 

Well that straw is pointing at the filing cabinet so it obviously don't think she done it .. 

And someone should tell the dude on the left that's how drug dealers wear their bumbags .. not a good look for laaw enforcement .. 

16 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Legal. Wooo!

If the law supposes that," said Mr. Bumble, squeezing his hat emphatically in both hands, "the law is a ass — a idiot. If that's the eye of the law, the law is a bachelor; and the worst I wish the law is, that his eye may be opened by experience — by experience.

Do you actually mean that your mind and thoughts are totally controlled by the "law"?

So because the law states that poisonous alcohol is legal, you are happy to put it inside your body. Wow.

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

what bs ....  everyone knows right from wrong.  you chose wrong ... jail for drug user/pusher/ whatever

If everybody knows right from wrong...how much alcohol is it ok to drink? How much exactly should we eat?

The fact is that it is nothing to do with right and wrong, but down to the individual. 

I don't care if some idiot wants to drink a bottle of wine, as long as he doesn't get behind the wheel afterwards.

I don't care what that girl puts in her body. It's her body. That's for her parents and herself. She could also take some weird diet drug from China because she wants to lose weight. Illegal? No. Right or wrong? Up to her. As long as she doesn't harm others.

I just don't see the point ( scuse the pun ) of these photo shows.

That could be the cleaning lady , or anybody behind that paper.

What is the point of taking a photo of somebody when you cannot see their face.

They might as well just roll out a mannequin with a pointy finger on.

5 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

If everybody knows right from wrong...how much alcohol is it ok to drink? How much exactly should we eat?

The fact is that it is nothing to do with right and wrong, but down to the individual. 

I don't care if some idiot wants to drink a bottle of wine, as long as he doesn't get behind the wheel afterwards.

I don't care what that girl puts in her body. It's her body. That's for her parents and herself. She could also take some weird diet drug from China because she wants to lose weight. Illegal? No. Right or wrong? Up to her. As long as she doesn't harm others.

no ....  it's wrong to take drugs such as 'ice'  as it is illegal ....

it's not wrong to drink a bottle of wine ....   it's not illegal and I was never taught that wine was a no no,  but i was taught that drugs are a no no.

• Like 2