BANGKOK
webfact

Koh Samui: Massage lady turned to "ice" to relieve her own stress

11 hours ago, steven100 said:

what bs ....  everyone knows right from wrong.  you chose wrong ... jail for drug user/pusher/ whatever

If everybody knows right from wrong...how much alcohol is it ok to drink? How much exactly should we eat?

The fact is that it is nothing to do with right and wrong, but down to the individual. 

I don't care if some idiot wants to drink a bottle of wine, as long as he doesn't get behind the wheel afterwards.

I don't care what that girl puts in her body. It's her body. That's for her parents and herself. She could also take some weird diet drug from China because she wants to lose weight. Illegal? No. Right or wrong? Up to her. As long as she doesn't harm others.

I just don't see the point ( scuse the pun ) of these photo shows.

That could be the cleaning lady , or anybody behind that paper.

What is the point of taking a photo of somebody when you cannot see their face.

They might as well just roll out a mannequin with a pointy finger on.

5 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

If everybody knows right from wrong...how much alcohol is it ok to drink? How much exactly should we eat?

The fact is that it is nothing to do with right and wrong, but down to the individual. 

I don't care if some idiot wants to drink a bottle of wine, as long as he doesn't get behind the wheel afterwards.

I don't care what that girl puts in her body. It's her body. That's for her parents and herself. She could also take some weird diet drug from China because she wants to lose weight. Illegal? No. Right or wrong? Up to her. As long as she doesn't harm others.

no ....  it's wrong to take drugs such as 'ice'  as it is illegal ....

it's not wrong to drink a bottle of wine ....   it's not illegal and I was never taught that wine was a no no,  but i was taught that drugs are a no no.

• Like 2