Loi Kroh

AAArdvark

2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

What brave young TV fan would brave walking down LK, kind of like being a fish in a barrel! Open season!

Oy!!!   Hey....HEY!   YOU!!!!!!! U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joop joop teelak!!!!  Bai nai????? Where u goooooo???

The chubby wolves come running out to grab you and pull you by the arms as if you were stretch Armstrong.

I walked through at a couple of different times about a year ago; it was pretty much downhill then.....

Didn't see one lady I would have liked to touch - let alone touch me.....Looked like all the young/unjaded/healthy looking & pretty ones had moved away, to someplace else.....

Can't imagine what it's like now....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Always worked for me.

Lots of hungry students looking for help with their University fees and lodgings.

You do need to speak Thai though.

I was there recently and did notice many old foreign men in the area , I guessed they were all there for the young student girls .

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The torrential rain probably isn't helping.

T-Bar in Santhitham was quite busy last week.

https://www.facebook.com/timeclubchiangmai/videos/571487560201210/

I just breezed thru their Facebook page looking at the pics of the girls. I can honestly say there were perhaps 2 that were okay but most looked to below a 5 on a 1-10 scale. Maybe in a dark setting with a good buzz on (aka Beer Goggles) they'd look a little better.

20 hours ago, pgrahmm said:

I walked through at a couple of different times about a year ago; it was pretty much downhill then.....

Didn't see one lady I would have liked to touch - let alone touch me.....Looked like all the young/unjaded/healthy looking & pretty ones had moved away, to someplace else.....

Can't imagine what it's like now....

I would ride my bike down LK daily but during the day......once in a great while I would mbike thru it and just yuk.....I did a walk thru with a newbie buddy and he loved getting all the attn as I warned him WHY---of course it ended up in a fight and yelling as he wouldnt buy them a drink, just the dregs and leftovers on that road, i guess most have gone online or beach or bkk....or the fishbowls......isnt even a fun exp anymore...blah

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Always worked for me.

Lots of hungry students looking for help with their University fees and lodgings.

You do need to speak Thai though.

Ao.... tao rai narak lek lek nong pooying?  555 whats the monthly fees?...curious for grandpa sponsor rate

The powers-that-be put down new asphalt all along the road and redid the sidewalks, so it's nicer to go to the closed bars. 

Some places are open, a few are not. Let's be clear; that area has never been a hotbed of babes or action in the best of times. 

44 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

The powers-that-be put down new asphalt all along the road and redid the sidewalks, so it's nicer to go to the closed bars. 

Some places are open, a few are not. Let's be clear; that area has never been a hotbed of babes or action in the best of times. 

You're joking,

Back in 2009 it was full of young attractive skinny women.

I guess the staff didn't change since then, they're all older and fatter now.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, moontang said:

Their rents are too high, and they have fared poorly with the junta.  It would all be worth more without the buildings.

They also behave lazy themselves, that is a bigger issue than the junta. Those that actually add value, service and fair prices do great til today.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I pay a Thai woman 10k/month to pretend to be my wife.

10K? Sounds a little on the steep side for paying a woman to bitch and nag at you as well as continuously calling you fat and lazy.....  ????

I pay something similar for my Thai beauty that provides housekeeping and the full girlfriend experience.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dingdongrb said:

10K? Sounds a little on the steep side for paying a woman to bitch and nag at you as well as continuously calling you fat and lazy.....  ????

I pay something similar for my Thai beauty that provides housekeeping and the full girlfriend experience.

I'm not fat or lazy, 6' tall and 76Kg, I cycle 25Km most days.

Edited by BritManToo