What is the current bar status along Loi Kroh?  What percent of them are open and is there any business?  Not that anyone here would frequent such places.😁

• Haha 2
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about Loy Kroh specifically but I can tell you that the whole Night Market and it's environs is dead. A friend runs what was a very successful bar says that some nights he sells one large b

I pay a Thai woman 10k/month to pretend to be my wife.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

What is the current bar status along Loi Kroh?  What percent of them are open and is there any business?

Probably about 50 % of the bars are open , few girls and even fewer felangs 

Le Meridien Favola restaurant is certainly open so safe to assume the hotel also? Shangri La definitely fully open but not a lot of folks abut. D2 is definitely closed don't know about any others in the area.

2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

What brave young TV fan would brave walking down LK, kind of like being a fish in a barrel! Open season!

Oy!!!   Hey....HEY!   YOU!!!!!!! U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joop joop teelak!!!!  Bai nai????? Where u goooooo???

The chubby wolves come running out to grab you and pull you by the arms as if you were stretch Armstrong.

I walked through at a couple of different times about a year ago; it was pretty much downhill then.....

Didn't see one lady I would have liked to touch - let alone touch me.....Looked like all the young/unjaded/healthy looking & pretty ones had moved away, to someplace else.....

Can't imagine what it's like now....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1