Loi Kroh

AAArdvark

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:
8 minutes ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Four pages and am I the one who was actually out on Loy Kroh that Friday when the question was asked? 

I'm guessing I was. 

wtfB49obZjPHMv2vm3qHSHeJPEIIF1EGCqm-RnNtTxpeB1lUiKaRFFpqgJdi3bGE1VJOiwzFa6avvCgol4LNwuuIfPgoc3CCbwiTUChLR8RseJd0WmHx5d5uN_-gYo8RiKkzuc1SVZQUhaqKmhnNE3oPOOzG2amtfxmmyiu0vXxGCKe0zlEtVE8qLCmnfJOrSKZVP4F1Af1UzRJKE97ehpP8Wr3eqXZ1E8OOTfu3MRDk2fGO3Zyl0e8drrEsdzCWhSNLVss2S0hQnKs00hvo4HIOpbgkGRsBaR1dEsBZtwgop1gL4FF1bokSOAxh0YPHdbAtKQ537MdTuHJ4Z2g9zbV5bnxetr59mx5iqkFKjOaTyHKOxJ3JFP91U_NBNU40p6QiYiwYlS4Fma10KLnW_e9q9KqWhvx5aketE82Sq3cUvBpL-xGRrUxtMJeVKAN6kZbQRPRlqDMsdm2Fv-JBjJTa40WTAHoT3Dqq_-5vr6jzEq36TTxe4YmlDfpBJ53WHgP38VS5rukR6QqS6tSJRJ2T0Xw--EVl_NY8CDQLOD0x1WV5eZGBmtM1734jEE6YAGuvoCzjkdU5Cz0wwZRjxxB-HsjyK19MESq5pct6tPSYGTAhjrKKRy3Jt7RAo2OcM-3yEjJHOqs0UMidq4_ZbBQsT-pVBbFTeZBfP1y9x3B88mt8t5u-XERWBPaxJw=w498-h782-no?authuser=0

I'll take this one, price no object!

5555....I took notice of that little honey myself.  With a body like that, it almost doesn't matter what she looks like.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

A little further up the road... is Kalare market open yet?...Im craving some 'Little Istanbul' !

And how bout Boy Blues Bar....anyone know what's up?...Theses are two reasons I ever came to town...oh ya, and a massage.

I think that whole area is truly dead.

Just now, WinnieTheKhwai said:

In bars they're all that kind of girl, or at the very least it would be such a fair assumption that it wouldn't be reasonable to get angry about. 

I've had a few say, "I don't normally go home with customers"

But I'm such an attractive older gentleman, they all made an exception for me.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

A little further up the road... is Kalare market open yet?...Im craving some 'Little Istanbul' !

And how bout Boy Blues Bar....anyone know what's up?...Theses are two reasons I ever came to town...oh ya, and a massage.

Little Istanbul is open, its moved next door to Dukes (now Fat Chow)

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't believe there's a woman in the world that doesn't have a price

you mean like this? 

So, there is this handsome rich actor sitting in first class and he is having a wonderful time chatting with a beautiful stewardess... finally, he says to her, I really like you and I have cash to burn, I will give you $1MM to come home with me for just one night.. the stewardess thinks about it for a brief minute and says sure... 

As they are leaving the terminal together, he says to her "so, $100 for the night - right?"

And she stops in her tracks and says, "hey - what do you think I am?"

And he replies, "we already established that, now we are just negotiating the price."

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've had a few say, "I don't normally go home with customers"

But I'm such an attractive older gentleman, they all made an exception for me.

or it is their first day on the job, when fourth decade would be more accurate.

19 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

I think that whole area is truly dead.

Indeed,that may literally be the case now as for several years it's been on some form of mysterious 'life-support'. Far too many vendors selling 50% of the same product controlled by a mafia-style administration. Rents high + sales low = side walks we can freely walk on.

I'd like to see a re-birth of the old NB building,scaled down vendors selling their own craft instead of junk from China.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 2:40 PM, HaleySabai said:

Little Istanbul moved months ago. They are on Chang Klan now, kind of across from Panthip Plaza. They open 15:30 ish or so. Actually, they may open earlier but don't start selling kebabs until around 16:00.

Boy's Blues Bar moved as well, although I don't know the new location.

Edited by elektrified

Some posts attempting to discuss the details of prostitution have been removed:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

39 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

and if you pay monthly for a bar gal do that mean she still goes to work and meets dudes or she is yours for the entire month?

Given your level of knowledge and reasoning you can be sure she would be out meeting dudes.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Given your level of knowledge and reasoning you can be sure she would be out meeting dudes.

Never paid for a monthly kind of deal...only paid a few short times over a decade ago...

I have nothing but time when Im there ,so I invest the time, and have gotten thai gals by just working at it......as its not a western concept so was just curious about the "agreement"......hence my questions

21 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Certainly used in the west.  Male female pay agreements.  It is what a prenup is about.

Pre-nup being marriage, as it seems thai style being a rental...not having the cost of a divorce process

My buddy is married and MISERABLE but stays with her due to divorce cost--cheaper to keep her, he says

So is it like a verbal pre-nup here or is a actual written agreement agreed on before she "moves in"

So I say hey I'll give you 10k to stay with me a month, she asks for it up front then just lays about

Or is it they get paid at the end of the month and are expected to perform certain duties, cook, clean, "etc"

47 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Pre-nup being marriage, as it seems thai style being a rental...not having the cost of a divorce process

My buddy is married and MISERABLE but stays with her due to divorce cost--cheaper to keep her, he says

So is it like a verbal pre-nup here or is a actual written agreement agreed on before she "moves in"

So I say hey I'll give you 10k to stay with me a month, she asks for it up front then just lays about

Or is it they get paid at the end of the month and are expected to perform certain duties, cook, clean, "etc"

Verbal or written,  pay in advance or end of the month, include or not include.....

Whatever you can agree on,  no rules.  Be a big boy, step up to the plate and try to hit whatever comes.  If you need a pre printed form you are in the wrong game and place.

7 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Verbal or written,  pay in advance or end of the month, include or not include.....

Whatever you can agree on,  no rules.  Be a big boy, step up to the plate and try to hit whatever comes.  If you need a pre printed form you are in the wrong game and place.

Well, I need to get back in the LOS to make an offer and step up to the plate and try and hit a homer... ????

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

Well, I need to get back in the LOS to make an offer and step up to the plate and try and hit a homer... ????

Yes, get back to Thailand.

Step up to the plate and there's a good chance you might hit a homer.

In Farangland, chances not so good.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Yes, get back to Thailand.

Step up to the plate and there's a good chance you might hit a homer.

In Farangland, chances not so good.

Get out of Golden Sombrero land & hit for the cycle + a few back to backs from time to time.... ????  

27 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

Little Istanbul is where it was before; they never closed beyond the mandatory. 

Doner plate is a good value at 160 baht. But then that has zip to to with the topic at hand. 

No, Little Istanbul used to be at the back of Anusan market , now its located on the main road a few door down from Duke/Fat Chow .

Moved late last year

5 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

It may take a lawyer but my understanding is a divorce here in LOS is much like the USA, each takes what they came into the marriage with and then splits what was acquired while married..... at least that is what I have read somewhere.

• Thanks 1

OK, I was understanding the question as being immediately utero-covid. 

By the way, about two weeks ago I was motoring down there in the late afternoon and there was some place handing out some free food and a bottle of water. The line was literally the entire length of the street from almost the moat to the night market. 

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

No, Little Istanbul used to be at the back of Anusan market , now its located on the main road a few door down from Duke/Fat Chow .

Moved late last year

I had a beer and a donair from L.I in Kalare market just before the lock-down at the end of March. Is the little dude running more than one op.? I know they have a mini-food truck I've seen parked near Pantip Plaza.

9 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

I had a beer and a donair from L.I in Kalare market just before the lock-down at the end of March. Is the little dude running more than one op.? I know they have a mini-food truck I've seen parked near Pantip Plaza.

Yes, the L.I in Kalare has moved to around the corner and theres a new outlet on Chan Klan Road

Image may contain: one or more people, food and indoor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1