Loi Kroh

AAArdvark

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

OK, I was understanding the question as being immediately utero-covid. 

By the way, about two weeks ago I was motoring down there in the late afternoon and there was some place handing out some free food and a bottle of water. The line was literally the entire length of the street from almost the moat to the night market. 

Any lookers?

Just now, pgrahmm said:

Any lookers?

Mostly older Burmese worker types , a few younger prettier ones dotted about .

You would have to be a completely immoral person though , to walk up and down a food  queue , asking people whether they would like money/food in return for sex 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

You would have to be a completely immoral person though , to walk up and down a food  queue , asking people whether they would like money/food in return for sex 

Not intended as a shopping list of the downtrodden....Just a question out of curiosity.....

Wretched behavior of that sort would hopefully earn a well deserved @ss kicking....

I've donated through one provider toward this and am glad to see folks getting help....

Edited by pgrahmm

22 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

Yes, get back to Thailand.

Step up to the plate and there's a good chance you might hit a homer.

In Farangland, chances not so good.

I am trying to get back indeed  Thinking of a medical visa..become a lady then put the bill on my former self

• Sad 1

On 7/23/2020 at 10:04 AM, AnnaBanana said:

Yes, get back to Thailand.

Step up to the plate and there's a good chance you might hit a homer.

In Farangland, chances not so good.

In Farangland these days the chance of hitting a homer is just about nil.

• Like 2

On 7/19/2020 at 3:42 AM, BritManToo said:

You're joking,

Back in 2009 it was full of young attractive skinny women.

I guess the staff didn't change since then, they're all older and fatter now.

Should've been there in the '90s! Can't remember the place exactly, but sort of around and about the Bazaar plaza. Some real stunners; most certainly part-timers/uni. Nowadays guessing munter city. :sad: All the pretty, smart ones are online. 

4 hours ago, daveAustin said:

It's not good, but can be done. They have been too enabled. You have to make them laugh and everything.

I have been seems it refers to the bar girls, I am more interested in regular, office, etc,,,not in the profession of selling it as a job...suppose this goes for shady massages too...no tnx   Ive certainly dated a few reg gals but never offered them money to live with me and offer anything, so was curious about this "agreement"

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, daveAustin said:

It's not good, but can be done. They have been too enabled. You have to make them laugh and everything.

It’s almost as if they don’t want to shack up with financially-challenged fat losers who treat them like pets. I don’t know what’s got into them. ????

Edited by Mark1066
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

It’s almost as if they don’t want to shack up with financially-challenged fat losers who treat them like pets. I don’t know what’s got into them. ????

Indeed, and why would they when they've got the meek non-man of today to fallback on. Never mind, you can always pay for it, big boy :wink:

3 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

I can't; my wife complains when I do that.

I heard most wives complain either way..damned if you do--damned if you dont

This has been reported to me from my married buddies, and told me never to marry..Im the last bachelor

On 8/1/2020 at 1:38 PM, CorpusChristie said:

As already stated , about half open and those that are open are quite quiet .

What other info would you like?

Thanks, that was exactly the information I wanted.

On 8/1/2020 at 12:11 AM, Mark1066 said:

My pets lead a life of luxury, all the food they can eat, lie around all day, dried off when they come in from the rain.

I wish someone would treat me like a pet, even once.

Come to think of it, the girls in Loi Kroh bars, sit around all day, eat and drink for free with their pals, playing on their smartphones. It doesn't sound half bad to me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

On 8/1/2020 at 9:12 AM, ChakaKhan said:

I heard most wives complain either way..damned if you do--damned if you dont

This has been reported to me from my married buddies, and told me never to marry..Im the last bachelor

It was only a joke ???? I stopped getting naked in front of strangers years ago.

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 4:18 PM, AAArdvark said:

What is the current bar status along Loi Kroh?  What percent of them are open and is there any business?  Not that anyone here would frequent such places.

I used to live just off Loi Kroh, and would have loved to frequent the bars, but gave up in despair and never bothered again. My problem was that Pattaya had spoiled me re bars and C M just can't cut the mustard when it comes to night life.

The tragedy of it is that Loi Kroh would make a brilliant Walking Street as in Pattaya. Easy enough to block off after 6 pm, and plenty of hotels in the area to provide the "walkers". All it would require would be the incentive and a different administration that doesn't hate night life.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 11:00 PM, CorpusChristie said:

I was once offered a freebie in return for food from a C M bar worker. Unfortunately she was so ugly I declined.

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I used to live just off Loi Kroh, and would have loved to frequent the bars, but gave up in despair and never bothered again. My problem was that Pattaya had spoiled me re bars and C M just can't cut the mustard when it comes to night life.

The tragedy of it is that Loi Kroh would make a brilliant Walking Street as in Pattaya. Easy enough to block off after 6 pm, and plenty of hotels in the area to provide the "walkers". All it would require would be the incentive and a different administration that doesn't hate night life.

Prostitution should be kept in Pattaya , CM doesnt want to be a sex-pat destination 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CorpusChristie said:

Prostitution should be kept in Pattaya , CM doesnt want to be a sex-pat destination 

Which is why C M is dead after dark.

I first visited in 1974 and it was dead after dark even then. It got even more dead when they closed Bubbles Disco and the soapy massage parlour next to a big hotel ( can't remember the name ) near the night market.

BTW, there is plenty of it in C M, but it's not in the bars.