13 minutes ago, kenk24 said:

It can work anyway that two consenting adults want it to work.. it is not that complex and probably IMO works better than most Western marriages... 

Would certainly like to be a fly on the wall and watch the deal go down and observe how it all works...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about Loy Kroh specifically but I can tell you that the whole Night Market and it's environs is dead. A friend runs what was a very successful bar says that some nights he sells one large b

I pay a Thai woman 10k/month to pretend to be my wife.

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Had any get angry and say Im not that "kind of girl" or do they all seem to have a price--sliding scale

I don't believe there's a woman in the world that doesn't have a price.

I'm not rich enough to buy them a house though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

The problem is, they come from a family culture, that only knows being broke.  They are big advocates of sharing, but they have nothing to share, only services to sell.  And not a thing to show for it.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Would certainly like to be a fly on the wall and watch the deal go down and observe how it all works...

The first one I moved in with made the offer to me.

I'd seen her in my local bar a few times, hired her for a couple of nights and when we were in bed

she said, "I'd like to try living with just one man for a while",

I said, "I can't afford 1,000bht a night"

Her reply, "20k/month, move into my house, and you can save on paying for your condo"

So that was the deal, 13k/month for her, 7k/month for Bangkok bank.

She was really pretty as well, spoke English with a French accent.

An absolute wild woman though.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd seen her in my local bar a few times, hired her for a couple of nights and when we were in bed

Her reply, "20k/month, move into my house, and you can save on paying for your condo"

Did she eat uncooked instant noodles?

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I definitely wouldn't be moving into 'their' place. I like having the option of kicking them out if needed rather than the other way around.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Pay something similar?   whats your rates?   555  What is your range and does it go up and down with age?

I pay her 12k a month and all food costs where she eats very well indeed. She's 32, never been married, no kids, and a real beauty ('head turner' for sure). She caters to my every whim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

SWAT!!

• Sad 1

"I pay her 12k a month and all food costs where she eats very well indeed. She's 32, never been married, no kids, and a real beauty ('head turner' for sure). She caters to my every whim."

Post a pic of you two together. I want my head turned. 

If she's only into 12K, she has a screw loose. And you should feel guilty; I spend more on alcohol in a month than that.

Are you the guy who eats a 75 USD meal and tips 50 cents? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
On 7/19/2020 at 8:53 AM, Trujillo said:

The powers-that-be put down new asphalt all along the road and redid the sidewalks, so it's nicer to go to the closed bars. 

Some places are open, a few are not. Let's be clear; that area has never been a hotbed of babes or action in the best of times. 

I was down there recently and was amazed the sidewalks turned out as well as they did, considering the under-construction mess they had going on for months.Swore they had no idea what they were doing.

Four pages and am I the one who was actually out on Loy Kroh that Friday when the question was asked? 

I'm guessing I was. 

wtfB49obZjPHMv2vm3qHSHeJPEIIF1EGCqm-RnNtTxpeB1lUiKaRFFpqgJdi3bGE1VJOiwzFa6avvCgol4LNwuuIfPgoc3CCbwiTUChLR8RseJd0WmHx5d5uN_-gYo8RiKkzuc1SVZQUhaqKmhnNE3oPOOzG2amtfxmmyiu0vXxGCKe0zlEtVE8qLCmnfJOrSKZVP4F1Af1UzRJKE97ehpP8Wr3eqXZ1E8OOTfu3MRDk2fGO3Zyl0e8drrEsdzCWhSNLVss2S0hQnKs00hvo4HIOpbgkGRsBaR1dEsBZtwgop1gL4FF1bokSOAxh0YPHdbAtKQ537MdTuHJ4Z2g9zbV5bnxetr59mx5iqkFKjOaTyHKOxJ3JFP91U_NBNU40p6QiYiwYlS4Fma10KLnW_e9q9KqWhvx5aketE82Sq3cUvBpL-xGRrUxtMJeVKAN6kZbQRPRlqDMsdm2Fv-JBjJTa40WTAHoT3Dqq_-5vr6jzEq36TTxe4YmlDfpBJ53WHgP38VS5rukR6QqS6tSJRJ2T0Xw--EVl_NY8CDQLOD0x1WV5eZGBmtM1734jEE6YAGuvoCzjkdU5Cz0wwZRjxxB-HsjyK19MESq5pct6tPSYGTAhjrKKRy3Jt7RAo2OcM-3yEjJHOqs0UMidq4_ZbBQsT-pVBbFTeZBfP1y9x3B88mt8t5u-XERWBPaxJw=w498-h782-no?authuser=0

Iukg0ORGEpJ5QEFs9i7Arg0dNL-_Td9l7rvOLQamU6Yc9iXzoGxY4Yc5gPlTIflOCuH9fjFPFhkc_4FhFb3oH1Hyzjn3uAFeyyLk26N1U0t9y5xuXnRonabaigWLqN-9MqndUmQuF4eRFxI1f7ggKSb-3y6Guo6RIBZ8H_heCNzY-M1KRtwNBc-tJtZ6mpxJz4oq8-StkyYcbDawrCxLhn5uCB2cD0MzEOG4d_olD2LwQ-OuchwEzEd_mYz-dJrQOsRq0g6UDnZc86f1d58sptN7geRmfraESLNjcp-SynxnNSjKuPZNjCG9EEaPJ1rDaFqpgYpib8NkZFPJi6Cx4f9KPdUpnjUoqWO0iRt7cm4VbGnE9SiMuOsRZ7eOigOmo3p6QJH4bhdMOuWNLq8oo51ZD7ZdsH6AmKhMTVvmVFasDviE-fg6dFy_ah0o_Vze_5KI_Nv6Busyutnb8SY9KJWK4VLJ9anxCblM3Q2xMqYj3safcG3zXq9CZNqhh4E7dzAmlSQPrwF4Ur2ULyAl3y1jKA1AncMKPGAvXT2yQTOS7K5A8KP3m59fYAlUc8sxiwXWmT30vH1QsOhAEyCJhRrSTIAAT8p0Y5TqjsZzy-Xv15hBHc6qd6ZtFtZ527exaoiLBSO0pYWyqHb4i8o4llidUXvldGn_NBE_I5qcLU-QZcUkbyakWodvcACQRw=w587-h782-no?authuser=0

i0uP8RzDOMJRwLRWEglWbzlqujAXXX_99TUSdDl6zGiBy2quD5W2QiEVEIcuIIs62p3WdBZDOo60xvil4NlBoCONZnde0q49TqJ_ErjYGYCEaFX7ea_yWgp3xfFATjZb27dgp5U3aFg6D6ois4Ypeg5sz5h5GC_lFivXuZQIn5nnEBkAEuDQxD0kEXliWwirNcxuM6QRon6nD_7g7tWgrrgpCyDsuQaF2SzbC8QyLHu14TFqRKO1m4otbMPvtsiNuYjr3IKIEmQ5RE9xkd9klaYMfI6Bq0h1-fzR9TW_Y7_HTHNDPSmr0Kqw2DH8B64MgLj1vtI9ghkXBGhm4s5h6-uneUlYccxVFuACVKHPMU8AgYZ_pazLdeG3ZKSHk7Ao_K58jGQz8oJYPUI0mt9TYLXALi6q2lWtSKh_-9x81T_Izhe0D0MRQoJsONFjNduzjBAtdCNBlz_rEqNSdxgPIz6Ys1KT8ks1iQxJlqh43iJko0-77G6hzwKDaRv9tbXZ7Ut3xoWc2UemDU3llUygMG3hn6D78Gf4AgGMMFUxcfyPMZWi4oJGadrGjhaprSk9PnnZnKSIenwpv7rqWRjJyK9g3yMUB7-Hf6_2nBRRC7oBJkV87x4e_D9Xmuo_Y4fQJ_aEFQfAcCo340Ih_6DrpTlgMF-Sl3eTRQT398JLrfgBG5JAresAtWP7yDvK9A=w462-h782-no?authuser=0

jvH-r73hhbM52mK-YGrTEX5-Lx9twGRl_uf1xsGMjhGhfwCwHuipkW65LKx8EreJri3hNPMfrnMgO1Fj_bIiOutrWQynWSRivSmPkR0ax9PwYMlKloMYEpFejV5HqzzPl8cxd1TL3Wu0YJNzBzbT7dQTOsEm-hURxeGf-j5Dk5Blv_2coQFloIR4EgDbg0eZ4JxYKRBPLdxCZSSB_QJQW50lO0xxiswibYoq0t0_CgN0k5irS5o_WIvMHM7uW2EnJ8prkUEt3voDOrfkjbsyO_YDGwZHQsFBYNNi6sXJ00pdZ9zYxh9cFhGp3vlJlpDDkciEaOnmYP1hhR25Ams-MO9KJrd84PCy_ZOCTF8F4v-diupL2w7K3oekvFFNUqXoXBXzMYNng9GR2oIFyKFr75djQgW1zDeZ_Dr_NLUsR76LtPerExOjP9nINRKJn9LIF_HVPB7r5siIdlRG7103sT-XxsVNXgDPWPGh8kBBDF5H_4t17f2IGxHRlIrFK3fEL6P0XLoS9_LP-h2h_QTIZgzj_z10pUGj6WP3tIU6878oBrnGYGP0xTD_-wsZY2sqDglz08yqNRhAraSPS4aw9gq8tQptPwUljCDbBE9a4AlwnQjhpwpH0xW-Ijtg7cH0c38Vm61v0kBLvbDZcBWpGoaSRLdoOTjI9CnndYspuBPkBm02hUqx-7YYepdIvw=w440-h782-no?authuser=0

What has been said by some is accurate though:  without tourism there are just far too many bars to live of an aging expat demographic.   Then again, staying home and staying sober is not the best way to change the situation.

And then there is the point of how many staff you really need to chat with and get you a beer. One or two seems plenty. 😉

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 2

A little further up the road... is Kalare market open yet?...Im craving some 'Little Istanbul' !

And how bout Boy Blues Bar....anyone know what's up?...Theses are two reasons I ever came to town...oh ya, and a massage.

On 7/18/2020 at 1:10 PM, ChaiyaTH said:

Also there is a new boat load of students each year in santhitham while in loi kroh working girls are almost grandmothers by now.

Some are, some are not.   To be honest I'm not 18 anymore myself so I don't really mind.   I'm happier to find out they actually are a grandmother (and many are when they're mid thirties) than to find out they weren't quite 18 when they showed up working in bars. 

4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Had any get angry and say Im not that "kind of girl" or do they all seem to have a price--sliding scale

In bars they're all that kind of girl, or at the very least it would be such a fair assumption that it wouldn't be reasonable to get angry about. 

• Haha 1