BANGKOK

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:
8 minutes ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

Four pages and am I the one who was actually out on Loy Kroh that Friday when the question was asked? 

I'm guessing I was. 

wtfB49obZjPHMv2vm3qHSHeJPEIIF1EGCqm-RnNtTxpeB1lUiKaRFFpqgJdi3bGE1VJOiwzFa6avvCgol4LNwuuIfPgoc3CCbwiTUChLR8RseJd0WmHx5d5uN_-gYo8RiKkzuc1SVZQUhaqKmhnNE3oPOOzG2amtfxmmyiu0vXxGCKe0zlEtVE8qLCmnfJOrSKZVP4F1Af1UzRJKE97ehpP8Wr3eqXZ1E8OOTfu3MRDk2fGO3Zyl0e8drrEsdzCWhSNLVss2S0hQnKs00hvo4HIOpbgkGRsBaR1dEsBZtwgop1gL4FF1bokSOAxh0YPHdbAtKQ537MdTuHJ4Z2g9zbV5bnxetr59mx5iqkFKjOaTyHKOxJ3JFP91U_NBNU40p6QiYiwYlS4Fma10KLnW_e9q9KqWhvx5aketE82Sq3cUvBpL-xGRrUxtMJeVKAN6kZbQRPRlqDMsdm2Fv-JBjJTa40WTAHoT3Dqq_-5vr6jzEq36TTxe4YmlDfpBJ53WHgP38VS5rukR6QqS6tSJRJ2T0Xw--EVl_NY8CDQLOD0x1WV5eZGBmtM1734jEE6YAGuvoCzjkdU5Cz0wwZRjxxB-HsjyK19MESq5pct6tPSYGTAhjrKKRy3Jt7RAo2OcM-3yEjJHOqs0UMidq4_ZbBQsT-pVBbFTeZBfP1y9x3B88mt8t5u-XERWBPaxJw=w498-h782-no?authuser=0

I'll take this one, price no object!

5555....I took notice of that little honey myself.  With a body like that, it almost doesn't matter what she looks like.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'll take this one, price no object!

(even if it comes with meat and 2 veg)

She does an excellent ladyboy-impersonation voice.    To the point that I said 'ok, you can stop now'. 😉 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

A little further up the road... is Kalare market open yet?...Im craving some 'Little Istanbul' !

And how bout Boy Blues Bar....anyone know what's up?...Theses are two reasons I ever came to town...oh ya, and a massage.

I think that whole area is truly dead.

Just now, WinnieTheKhwai said:

In bars they're all that kind of girl, or at the very least it would be such a fair assumption that it wouldn't be reasonable to get angry about. 

I've had a few say, "I don't normally go home with customers"

But I'm such an attractive older gentleman, they all made an exception for me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

One of the better phrases that's ALWAYS followed by a 'but..'  😄

9 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

A little further up the road... is Kalare market open yet?...Im craving some 'Little Istanbul' !

And how bout Boy Blues Bar....anyone know what's up?...Theses are two reasons I ever came to town...oh ya, and a massage.

Little Istanbul is open, its moved next door to Dukes (now Fat Chow)

• Thanks 2

Maxim's Bar at the Kalare NM is open

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't believe there's a woman in the world that doesn't have a price

you mean like this? 

So, there is this handsome rich actor sitting in first class and he is having a wonderful time chatting with a beautiful stewardess... finally, he says to her, I really like you and I have cash to burn, I will give you $1MM to come home with me for just one night.. the stewardess thinks about it for a brief minute and says sure... 

As they are leaving the terminal together, he says to her "so, $100 for the night - right?"

And she stops in her tracks and says, "hey - what do you think I am?"

And he replies, "we already established that, now we are just negotiating the price."

• Haha 1

Loi Kroh is a street of the past. Dont think it will ever recover.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But I'm such an attractive older gentleman, they all made an exception for me.

or it is their first day on the job, when fourth decade would be more accurate.

19 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

I think that whole area is truly dead.

Indeed,that may literally be the case now as for several years it's been on some form of mysterious 'life-support'. Far too many vendors selling 50% of the same product controlled by a mafia-style administration. Rents high + sales low = side walks we can freely walk on.

I'd like to see a re-birth of the old NB building,scaled down vendors selling their own craft instead of junk from China.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

jvH-r73hhbM52mK-YGrTEX5-Lx9twGRl_uf1xsGMjhGhfwCwHuipkW65LKx8EreJri3hNPMfrnMgO1Fj_bIiOutrWQynWSRivSmPkR0ax9PwYMlKloMYEpFejV5HqzzPl8cxd1TL3Wu0YJNzBzbT7dQTOsEm-hURxeGf-j5Dk5Blv_2coQFloIR4EgDbg0eZ4JxYKRBPLdxCZSSB_QJQW50lO0xxiswibYoq0t0_CgN0k5irS5o_WIvMHM7uW2EnJ8prkUEt3voDOrfkjbsyO_YDGwZHQsFBYNNi6sXJ00pdZ9zYxh9cFhGp3vlJlpDDkciEaOnmYP1hhR25Ams-MO9KJrd84PCy_ZOCTF8F4v-diupL2w7K3oekvFFNUqXoXBXzMYNng9GR2oIFyKFr75djQgW1zDeZ_Dr_NLUsR76LtPerExOjP9nINRKJn9LIF_HVPB7r5siIdlRG7103sT-XxsVNXgDPWPGh8kBBDF5H_4t17f2IGxHRlIrFK3fEL6P0XLoS9_LP-h2h_QTIZgzj_z10pUGj6WP3tIU6878oBrnGYGP0xTD_-wsZY2sqDglz08yqNRhAraSPS4aw9gq8tQptPwUljCDbBE9a4AlwnQjhpwpH0xW-Ijtg7cH0c38Vm61v0kBLvbDZcBWpGoaSRLdoOTjI9CnndYspuBPkBm02hUqx-7YYepdIvw=w440-h782-no?authuser=0

I know the bar very well but not the girl.  She must be a post Covid girl.  I will have to ask Jin.

Posted (edited)
On 7/20/2020 at 2:40 PM, HaleySabai said:

Little Istanbul moved months ago. They are on Chang Klan now, kind of across from Panthip Plaza. They open 15:30 ish or so. Actually, they may open earlier but don't start selling kebabs until around 16:00.

Boy's Blues Bar moved as well, although I don't know the new location.

Edited by elektrified

Some posts attempting to discuss the details of prostitution have been removed:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

39 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

and if you pay monthly for a bar gal do that mean she still goes to work and meets dudes or she is yours for the entire month?

Given your level of knowledge and reasoning you can be sure she would be out meeting dudes.

• Haha 1