2 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Given your level of knowledge and reasoning you can be sure she would be out meeting dudes.

Never paid for a monthly kind of deal...only paid a few short times over a decade ago...

I have nothing but time when Im there ,so I invest the time, and have gotten thai gals by just working at it......as its not a western concept so was just curious about the "agreement"......hence my questions

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know about Loy Kroh specifically but I can tell you that the whole Night Market and it's environs is dead. A friend runs what was a very successful bar says that some nights he sells one large b

I pay a Thai woman 10k/month to pretend to be my wife.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

as its not a western concept 

Certainly used in the west.  Male female pay agreements.  It is what a prenup is about.

21 hours ago, Bill97 said:

Certainly used in the west.  Male female pay agreements.  It is what a prenup is about.

Pre-nup being marriage, as it seems thai style being a rental...not having the cost of a divorce process

My buddy is married and MISERABLE but stays with her due to divorce cost--cheaper to keep her, he says

So is it like a verbal pre-nup here or is a actual written agreement agreed on before she "moves in"

So I say hey I'll give you 10k to stay with me a month, she asks for it up front then just lays about

Or is it they get paid at the end of the month and are expected to perform certain duties, cook, clean, "etc"

47 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Pre-nup being marriage, as it seems thai style being a rental...not having the cost of a divorce process

My buddy is married and MISERABLE but stays with her due to divorce cost--cheaper to keep her, he says

So is it like a verbal pre-nup here or is a actual written agreement agreed on before she "moves in"

So I say hey I'll give you 10k to stay with me a month, she asks for it up front then just lays about

Or is it they get paid at the end of the month and are expected to perform certain duties, cook, clean, "etc"

Verbal or written,  pay in advance or end of the month, include or not include.....

Whatever you can agree on,  no rules.  Be a big boy, step up to the plate and try to hit whatever comes.  If you need a pre printed form you are in the wrong game and place.

7 minutes ago, Bill97 said:

Verbal or written,  pay in advance or end of the month, include or not include.....

Whatever you can agree on,  no rules.  Be a big boy, step up to the plate and try to hit whatever comes.  If you need a pre printed form you are in the wrong game and place.

Well, I need to get back in the LOS to make an offer and step up to the plate and try and hit a homer... 😞

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

Well, I need to get back in the LOS to make an offer and step up to the plate and try and hit a homer... 😞

Yes, get back to Thailand.

Step up to the plate and there's a good chance you might hit a homer.

In Farangland, chances not so good.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Yes, get back to Thailand.

Step up to the plate and there's a good chance you might hit a homer.

In Farangland, chances not so good.

Get out of Golden Sombrero land & hit for the cycle + a few back to backs from time to time.... 🙂  

Little Istanbul is where it was before; they never closed beyond the mandatory. 

Doner plate is a good value at 160 baht. But then that has zip to to with the topic at hand. 

27 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

Little Istanbul is where it was before; they never closed beyond the mandatory. 

Doner plate is a good value at 160 baht. But then that has zip to to with the topic at hand. 

No, Little Istanbul used to be at the back of Anusan market , now its located on the main road a few door down from Duke/Fat Chow .

Moved late last year

5 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

It may take a lawyer but my understanding is a divorce here in LOS is much like the USA, each takes what they came into the marriage with and then splits what was acquired while married..... at least that is what I have read somewhere.

• Thanks 1

OK, I was understanding the question as being immediately utero-covid. 

By the way, about two weeks ago I was motoring down there in the late afternoon and there was some place handing out some free food and a bottle of water. The line was literally the entire length of the street from almost the moat to the night market. 

5 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

No, Little Istanbul used to be at the back of Anusan market , now its located on the main road a few door down from Duke/Fat Chow .

Moved late last year

I had a beer and a donair from L.I in Kalare market just before the lock-down at the end of March. Is the little dude running more than one op.? I know they have a mini-food truck I've seen parked near Pantip Plaza.

9 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

I had a beer and a donair from L.I in Kalare market just before the lock-down at the end of March. Is the little dude running more than one op.? I know they have a mini-food truck I've seen parked near Pantip Plaza.

Yes, the L.I in Kalare has moved to around the corner and theres a new outlet on Chan Klan Road

Image may contain: one or more people, food and indoor

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1