CCTV: Large male "Celebrity Fighter" attacks female pump attendant in Hua Hin

webfact

CCTV: Large male "Celebrity Fighter" attacks female pump attendant in Hua Hin

9pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A man who is believed to be a well known celebrity viciously attacked a female pump attendant.

She was only doing her job but ended up with a hemorrhage inside her ear, deafness and a possible perforated eardrum.

Saowaluck, 31, went to the Hua Hin police last night armed with CCTV evidence from the PTT station in Khao Tao. 

The CCTV showed the man arguing as she listened while sitting. Then, completely unprovoked physically, he attacked. 

Saowaluck told Sanook that when the customer arrived in a Honda Civic she had been discussing about changing the price board with a male colleague and did not immediately notice that she had a customer.

A woman in the car accused her of chatting and not doing her job. The couple were angered further when a sign with a magnet was put on the hood of the vehicle and they claimed it was done noisily..

After putting in 700 baht's worth of fuel the man got even more cross that Saowaluck replaced the filler cap in a noisy manner damaging his car in retaliation for being criticized. 

She didn't respond to this claim and just went and sat down. 

The large man - who she recognized as a celebrity fighter - would not let the matter rest. He acted as if to strike her with his hand.

Then he swiped her over the left ear causing her to buckle. He then turned on a male colleague but because she had deafness she could not hear what was said.

The couple then drove off and she reported the matter to her manager.

At the hospital she was found to have internal bleeding and a check up would be needed in a few days to ascertain if she had a perforated eardrum. She was given antibiotics in the meantime then went to the police.

The police told Sanook that they would issue a summons and were waiting on a medical report to determine the seriousness of the lady's injuries. 

The male colleague told the media that they were only doing their jobs and he had never experienced this sort of thing before. 

He wanted the man prosecuted for what he did.

He said the man looked like he was going to attack him, too, before the couple drove off into the night. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-07-17

• Sad 3

well hang on a minute. I had a petrol station scratch a brand new sti at the cap and bonnet with carlessness. My wife would go bananas at these people when filling up to be careful where as i would just let it go usually. We had our local servo wash the car once and got a huge loss of paint on the rear bumper when they didnt change the polisher disc after trying to polish my car when we told them not to do anything apart from wash the outside..

I felt like hitting the lot of them!! Manager said he would pay 5000thb and never did. Well it was quoted at 9000thb but decided to sell the car soon after because we couldnt keep people off it really being the main reason. Took the fun out of it. They would all lean on the real spoiler and such. Guy that bought it talked us down another 50k because we hadnt fixed the bumper. Had it for a year and lost 2million...

No excuse to hit a girl but why arent they told and shown how to care about other peoples things and stop the stupid adds on the hood. I prefer to put my own fuel in but nup...

funny, had about 20 people hang around the car because all though pretty boring internationally a modified subaru sti 2015 is pretty cool to them i guess. As soon as it was scratched everyone scattered and the manager guy who couldnt stop asking me questions earlier locked his dam door and wouldnt answer.

Some times its not better to try and impress people more than your capable of even though its just washing a dam car.

Edited by unamazedloso
  • Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 5

19 minutes ago, transam said:

I hope there is a follow up to this story, and I hope the creep has to PAY.....????

Nothing hurts more here than a payout....????

I don't know.... a serious kick in the balls can be pretty painful.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Yes a celebrity alright, a celebrity abuser, needs taken down a peg or 2.

Being that he is a celebrity and she just a pump operator, 500 baht and a wai and matter ended.

Police should do their job arrest him for serious assault.

I agree, except for the part where you resorted to that old Thaivisa-poster chestnut that "B500 and a wai and the matter is ended".  That nonsense just gets more ridiculous every time someone trots it out once again as though it is fact.

Edited by Bob A Kneale
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Hayduke said:

What kind of 'large, male....tough guy celebrity fighter drives a freaking Honda Civic?

the same type of comedian, that claims they're so tough that they'd even eat Quiche at a TruckStop

17 minutes ago, colinneil said:
19 minutes ago, Bob A Kneale said:

I agree, except for the part where you resort to that old Thaivisa-poster chestnut that "B500 and a wai and the matter is ended".  That nonsense just gets more ridiculous every time someone trots it out once again as though it is fact.

Yes but only yesterday, truck lost part of its load of timber, driver got fined 500 baht.

Sadly 500 baht fine appears to be the norm.

Sadly, losing part of it's load isn't assault.

• Confused 1

Would love to see the beginning of the cctv footage.

Had a few times a big scratch also from a pump attendant , only to been see a few days later after walking around my car.

The girl obviously angered him more by just went back to sit while he was talking / complaining to her.

The man is a complete coward hitting the woman, should have gone to the manager for complains.

• Like 1

Its  hardly a  good  beating is it, she didn't look too much in  pain by it. Seen this before once with the staff here, the girl aged  9 was in a  tussle  at school with another child and cut her head, it was  really small.....oh my  god straight to the hospital with her they went, I  looked at it and it was nothing at  all, just a waste of hospital time.

Get off  yer high horse I haven't  condoned it   before you start down that road.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thai action star to be charged over filling station assault

By The Nation

800_fbb8abd74a77607.png

Police are set to charge a Thai action-film actor with assault after he was caught on security camera attacking a female attendant at a filling station in Prachuap Khiri Khan.

Attendant Saowalak Boonrerk, 31, claimed the actor – named as Ponlapat Welsh – initially complained her service was slow. When she placed a sign on the front of the car, making a loud noise, the actor and his female passenger got out and complained to the manager.

The actor chastised her again as she opened the fuel tank, then followed her to the staff booth and slapped her violently on the ear.

A medical test showed blood in her ear canal. She now has to wait four to five days to see whether her eardrum was injured in the attack, which will further affect the case.

Hua Hin Police Station said it was waiting for the medical test to be confirmed on July 23 before contacting the actor to inform him of the charge.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30391499

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-07-17

• Like 2